General & Others Wano will make "Marineford look cute"

Provide me the source. Also, lets just hypothetically say your quote is accurate, then how is it new information? Oda said, "I have new information". How is something he already said "new information"? Yall just cherry picking events and dialogues that suit your narrative it's hilarious.
Post automatically merged:

Yo, let me do you a favor, under my avatar you can see the feature "ignore". Press that for me please. It will solve all your problems.
I gave you the source, go and search for it. Buy it if you have to.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
I doubt the Final War will feature Im sama and the Gorosei, or even have Luffy and the other SHs fight off the BB Pirates since they will already have to deal with the entire Marine forces, and this time defeat them all or so. But that's already enough to make anything else look cute.

In other words you don't have the source. So I have to buy a magazine in order to just read a single quote? Again, you aren't making any sense. Like I told you, if Oda did claim that in 2012, then why did he say it is "new information" in 2017, in something that he already made the claim too?
I have the source, literally gave it to you.

And the new information was about the 'lurking legend': "I have some new information, I will introduce a legend lying dormant in the One Piece world."