War Arc Kakashi (no DMS) VS 100% Nagato

As the title says, it's war arc Kakashi vs Nagato.

Who will win this time? Will Kakashi reunite with his dad again or can Nagato say adios to his life?

I personally believe that a 100% Nagato would mess up Kakashi even further. Many still cannot explain why Kakashi's chakra pool became this ridiculous in the war arc but what truly changed which gives Kakashi an advantage over Nagato?

I got inspired by a YouTube poll and I'm interested about the opinions of our WG chads!

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Can’t see Nagato beating Kakashi. War arc Kakashi can Kamui large objects like the Gedo’s arm. He just warps space around Nagato and sends him to the Kamui realm.

Btw, with 100% Nagato I mean the one who has no nerf in mobility.

It wouldn't be much of use if Nagato can't move an inch because then it's basically Kamui gg.

Thus, I absolutely see no way War arc Kakashi wins this.

Kamui and lightning style spam is op lmfao
Post automatically merged:

I personally believe that a 100% Nagato would mess up Kakashi even further. Many still cannot explain why Kakashi's chakra pool became this ridiculous in the war arc but what truly changed which gives Kakashi an advantage over Nagato?
Imo, MS kakashi was always as strong as Itachi/Nagato and barely below minato, he was pure prodigy like then after all
but he was always somewhat nerfed by Kishimoto cause he was in the main cast and couldnt have him defeat big dogs cause Naruto should do it since its his story.

Before War arc starts, we have panel of Kakashi saying he is now at his boiling point and will use his full potential and did. Basically kishimoto not holding him back anymore.

Wait when did that happen?

It's been a while since I read Naruto but how comes Kakashi was outperforming so many powerful characters like that?
I got carried away a little ngl he wasnt exatcly better, but he was performing as good as minato. Literally they were side by side most of the arc.
Kakashi's chakra pool for some reason was unlimited in War arc.

I got carried away a little ngl he wasnt exatcly better, but he was performing as good as minato. Literally they were side by side most of the arc.
Kakashi's chakra pool for some reason was unlimited in War arc.
During the group battles sure. Kakashi not capable of a lot of that 1-1.

Just saw u think kakashi comparable to nagato/itachi/minato. Can u see kakashi not immediately, getting throttled by killer B/naruto at once? I'd say he made it up to sicken itachi lvl, but still vastly out skilled by him. Edo he cant compete with imo.

Just saw u think kakashi comparable to nagato/itachi/minato. Can u see kakashi not immediately, getting throttled by killer B/naruto at once? I'd say he made it up to sicken itachi lvl, but still vastly out skilled by him. Edo he cant compete with imo.
Edo itachi also has unlimited MS, thats cheat code
Like i said i think kishimoto had to nerf down kakashi so the main cast can shine. His true potential was in war arc

Kakashi was outperforming minato with freaking KCM
KCM Minato is on a similar level. I have him as a mid top tier.
Post automatically merged:

Solid Founder tier: Hashirama, Madara, Itachi

Borderline Founder tier: BSM Naruto, Nagato

Solid Top tier: BM Naruto, B

Borderline Top tier: KCM Minato, KCM Naruto Kakashi

Last edited: