Warcraft thread

After some discussions on @Fujishiro's profile with him, @TheAncientCenturion and @RayanOO I decided to make this thread to talk about one of the major Fantasy and video games franchises Warcraft which is composed of the original real-life strategy games, of World of Warcraft and its expansions, of its novels and many other medias.

The universe of Warcraft is centered on the world of Azeroth which is dominated by two great political factions : the Alliance (Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Night Elves, High Elves, Draeneis and several other races) and the Horde (Orcs, Taurens, Darkspear Trolls, Forsaken (undeads), the Blood Elves, Ogres and several other races too).

Here you can talk about the franchise, what games did you play, what novels and other books you may have read, of the movie, of the various races, classes, characters and forms of magic in Warcraft, etc...

After some discussions on @Fujishiro's profile with him, @TheAncientCenturion and @RayanOO I decided to make this thread to talk about one of the major Fantasy and video games franchises Warcraft which is composed of the original real-life strategy games, of World of Warcraft and its expansions, of its novels and many other medias.

The universe of Warcraft is centered on the world of Azeroth which is dominated by two great political factions : the Alliance (Humans, Dwarves, Gnomes, Night Elves, High Elves, Draeneis and several other races) and the Horde (Orcs, Taurens, Darkspear Trolls, Forsaken (undeads), the Blood Elves, Ogres and several other races too).

Here you can talk about the franchise, what games did you play, what novels and other books you may have read, of the movie, of the various races, classes, characters and forms of magic in Warcraft, etc...
Yessssss, invite rosselia

No antagonist has come even close to Arthas as the great antagonist of Warcraft. Every antagonist that has come after him have failed to come even close to Arthas' lvl of badassery, charisma and seriousness as an antagonist.

Though no one can replace Arthas as the best antagonist of Warcraft I can't help but feel disapointment about how little used Lei Shen the Thunder King was, especially after reading his epic backstory in WOW Chronicles.

He would have been more fitting as the main antagonist of Mists of Pandaria than Garrosh Hellscream.