Powers & Abilities Warlord conquerors

Which warlords don’t have conquerors haki

• Total voters
We already know only Hancock and Doffy have it

We've seen the others in actions in their arcs , Oda didn't bother mentioning or naming them as conquers

Only Teach and Buggy will have it in the future
Maybe Mihawk and Law too

Besides Hanafuda who has AdvCoC and a confirmed Doffy and Boa with CoC we'll most likely have Posthawk (Zoro already showed his).
Blackbeard could work with or without it.
Law is a toss up but he didn't show it till now, in circumstances that were important to him, so I doubt he gets it.
Croc is a maybe, but I doubt it.

Besides Hanafuda who has AdvCoC and a confirmed Doffy and Boa with CoC we'll most likely have Posthawk (Zoro already showed his).
Blackbeard could work with or without it.
Law is a toss up but he didn't show it till now, in circumstances that were important to him, so I doubt he gets it.
Croc is a maybe, but I doubt it.
Wait where was it confirmed hanafuda has adv coc?
Post automatically merged:

COC

1. Hanafuda: No
  2. Jinbe: No
  3. Blackbeard: Yes
  4. Hancock: Yes
  5. Doflamingo: Yes
  6. Kuma: No
  7. Crocodile: No
  8. Mihawk: Yes
  9. Buggy: No
  10. Law: No. But he can awaken in future.
  11. Weevil: Not sure
  12. Moria: Hell no.

Aside from the confirmed ones
Mihawk: 100%
Blackbeard: 90%, he doesn't really need it but since he's one of the final and most important villians for Luffy it would be weird if he doesn't have COC.
Law: 20%, he has like 4 arcs in which he acts almost like a deuteragonist of the stories but there's literally no hint of him even having it so I doubt he is gonna unlock it later. Even Kid has that one throwaway line from Kaido. Although it makes sense for him to have it tho.
Croc: 20%, same reasons as Law.
Weevil: 40%, he's the one who hasn't been focused on yet so there's still possibility that Oda is gonna showcase it later
Kuma: 0%
Jinbei: 0%
Buggy: 50%, Oda likes Buggy. Although there could be a workaround that people mistaken Mihawk's COC for Buggy's which is in line with Buggy's previous gags.

Hanafuda: Who?
  1. Jinbe: No
  2. Blackbeard: Yes
  3. Hancock: confirmed
  4. Doflamingo: confirmed
  5. Kuma: No
  6. Crocodile: No
  7. Mihawk: extremely likely
  8. Buggy: might
  9. Law: No. But he can awaken in future.
  10. Weevil: Yes
  11. Moria: lmao no.

Crocodile - Should have it. Dude has ambition and will for days and would never bend the knee to another.

Mihawk - Will have it. No one can deny this.

Buggy - Will have it in the future.

Rest won’t have it.