Powers & Abilities Warlord conquerors

Which warlords don’t have conquerors haki

• Total voters
Croc should have it, he’s my guy, or maybe is like Mihawk, he could’ve had it but lost it over time but possibly gained it again now that he’s not a warlord and has someone he needs to protect to ensure status, same goes for Mihawk, which protecting buggy, the one who’s is the man who is helping Mihawk and croc achieve their dreams, during this period of cross guild it will give them conquerors back. Kuma no, Moria no, Jinbe doesnt really have any anything to have it. Law is just no, I hate law. Buggy is interesting, he has the dreams, motivation but not the strength, ambition or really anything to have it, but then again conquerors haki is not strength related, it’s your dreams, ambition, or willpower. Because remember, kids have used it, such as Doffy. Hanafuda, whatever the guy‘s name is, I don’t know him, but if he’s that warlord from all the backstories then of course he has it

Last edited:

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
No chance Law has it, Doffy already confirmed he doesn't. Same with Jinbe, Moria, Crocodile and Kuma

Weevil could since the other two "main yonko" kids do.

Doffy and Hancock are confirmed.

Mihawk is extremely likely

So are Teach and Buggy to differing degrees

No chance Law has it, Doffy already confirmed he doesn't.
how would doffy confirm Law doesn’t have a haki that can awaken as early as a child, or when ur middle aged?

At that point Law didn’t, at that same moment you could’ve said Zoro didn’t either. If not for enma he probably still wouldn’t have awakened CoC yet.

there’s a chance he might get it tho. The panel of him seeing ACoC, look very similar to the foreshadowing used in the Roger’s vs WB panel with oden.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
how would doffy confirm Law doesn’t have a haki that can awaken as early as a child, or when ur middle aged?

At that point Law didn’t, at that same moment you could’ve said Zoro didn’t either. If not for enma he probably still wouldn’t have awakened CoC yet.

there’s a chance he might get it tho. The panel of him seeing ACoC, look very similar to the foreshadowing used in the Roger’s vs WB panel with oden.
Cope lol

He doesn't have something Chinjao and Yamatrash has 😂

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
why ever reply on this forum brain dead lol. What there even to cope about. We just left an arc with 5 ACoC users(luffy/Kaido/Meme/Yamato/Zoro) Law offense superior to all them. If you restrict DF massively so lmao, but cope right lmao…

A stronger than both.
I wanna just die
:suresure:
I'm not disagreeing that he's far superior to those characters

I literally said so that powerful fruits can outclass weak conquerors:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/conquerors-vs-non-conquerors.61515/page-2#post-5727992

I'm disagreeing with the geniuses that think he's a Conqueror