Speculations Was Aokiji the reason Teach won the Payback war?

Aokiji fought the payback war?

• Yes

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • He soloed Whitebeard Pirates remainers

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
A question came up given the time Aokiji joined Teach's crew and we not being so sure about when Payback war really happened.

I went for the evidences we had of each event to come to a conclusion

We recently learned that Aokiji joined Teach a year after his battle with Akainu

And that Aokiji vs Akainu was not much after Marineford War

But although Payback War wasn't as much clear about it timestamp during those 2 years it is implied that Teach right after Marineford was already conquering those territories of Whitebeard Pirates

And Jinbei also implied that only after that he started to hunt DF powers

Which we also recently learn that Aokiji was already aware of that

So pretty much Teach won Payback War just with his crew he recruited at Impel Down and only after it he recruited Aokiji.

Also important to notice that is implied that he war called Emperor for winning Payback War and not for having Aokiji under his command.

That's all.

It is kinda implied Aokiji joined recently. Meaning around PH
Not so recently. It is clear that was 1 year ago.
Post automatically merged:

Aokiji being involved in the payback war for teach would have made the entire world know aokiji works for bb now , but when doffy met aokiji he only thought of aokiji joining bb as a rumour

I don’t think aokiji participated in that war
I don't think so. World knows that Garp beats Rocks but not he allied with Roger. That was covered just like would probably be covered that an ex-Admiral had allied to pirates.

A question came up given the time Aokiji joined Teach's crew and we not being so sure about when Payback war really happened.

I went for the evidences we had of each event to come to a conclusion

We recently learned that Aokiji joined Teach a year after his battle with Akainu

And that Aokiji vs Akainu was not much after Marineford War

But although Payback War wasn't as much clear about it timestamp during those 2 years it is implied that Teach right after Marineford was already conquering those territories of Whitebeard Pirates

And Jinbei also implied that only after that he started to hunt DF powers

Which we also recently learn that Aokiji was already aware of that

So pretty much Teach won Payback War just with his crew he recruited at Impel Down and only after it he recruited Aokiji.

Also important to notice that is implied that he war called Emperor for winning Payback War and not for having Aokiji under his command.

That's all.
Good question.I think Aokiji joined after,it wouldn't make much sense for the WBP to just let Teach conquer former territory as he pleased.

Good question.I think Aokiji joined after,it wouldn't make much sense for the WBP to just let Teach conquer former territory as he pleased.
Sorry but what you said didn't made much sense.

The proposal happened a year ago, but nobody in PH knew his true allegiance and not even the Gorosei knew he was a member, they called it “rumors”
Because they are pirates they are not official or something.

Just like when it had rumors that Robin was with Strawhats and Aokiji was sent to check that information.

Aokiji joined in Dressrosa, Teach informed Burgess about Aokiji joining them and Burgess says he can't trust Aokiji, thats clear implication Aokiji joining in that moment, Payback War is 1 year before.

If Doflamingo knew Aokiji joined BB pirates, he wouldn't ask him what Aokiji is, and Smoker wouldn't ask what Aokiji is as well, they just didn't know yet, later Aokiji joins BB pirates in Dressrosa.

Sorry but what you said didn't made much sense.

Because they are pirates they are not official or something.

Just like when it had rumors that Robin was with Strawhats and Aokiji was sent to check that information.
What i meant was that the wbp probably went after Teach immediately after Marineford,it makes no sense for them to not defend WB's old territory.It is the logical conclusion after all.

Aokiji joined in Dressrosa, Teach informed Burgess about Aokiji joining them and Burgess says he can't trust Aokiji, thats clear implication Aokiji joining in that moment, Payback War is 1 year before.

If Doflamingo knew Aokiji joined BB pirates, he wouldn't ask him what Aokiji is, and Smoker wouldn't ask what Aokiji is as well, they just didn't know yet, later Aokiji joins BB pirates in Dressrosa.
There is no reason to not believe Aokiji joined Teach 1 year ago in that flashback we just saw from Aokiji vs Garp fight. There were the rumors and Aokiji asking people to keep it secret.

What i meant was that the wbp probably went after Teach immediately after Marineford,it makes no sense for them to not defend WB's old territory.It is the logical conclusion after all.
The way I see Teach was the one going after WBP's territories. Not even after them as target just the territories. Otherwise he would have foung Marco for sure. But it is weird how WB's homeland was untouched by Teach. Maybe something to do with Gura DF emotions?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Whitebeard Pirates are weak.

I don't think highly of BBP ( excluding Kuzan because we don't know if he fought there ) but man this is crazy.

WBP without Captain and heavy hitter? Hell nah.

BBP pre Kuzan were more than enough.