Chapter Discussion Was Eren Free?

Technically im opposed to this videos that eren wasnt free and here’s why i think he was free

in the last chapter of AOT we saw a kid eren talking to a kid armin about what would happen in the future, i dont know for sure if this is only a mathapor but what if Eren already knew what would happen but when he was a kid he see’s this visions as a bad dream that it wont really happen. Which makes sense since back then eren doesnt know anything about the attack titan’s powers.

So theres a chance that this kid eren and armin was really talking about the future. Eren deleted this memory from armin because Armin will remember this moment if eren didnt deleted it.

all this time he was the most freest eldian ever, because ever since day one eren’s dream and what eren wants was armin, mikasa and the others to live a happy life, that was his dream a unselfish kind of love Eren chose probably the best future for armin, mikasa and the others in my oppinion..

imagine you have the power to see the future, where you can chose a bunch of stuff in there you could become the kind, the richest man, perhaps immortality but eren chose the armin and mikasa and the others in fact all the eldians to have a happy life and new start..

well idk what to say to be honest but hopefully yall get whAt im saying so what do you guys think?

Last edited: