Speculations Was Kizaru sent to Mihawk

nah ....

Boa gonna get captured .... not Mihawk

if they send an admiral for Mihawk ... he gonna take A LOT of damage ...

Oda destroyed Warlords for sake of Mihawk if you ask me ... he want Mihawk to be more effective on over all plot ... so he should leaven his own island safely
Do you feel it shall be Coby to perform and attain the job?

We haven't got a clear clue on his real power level, all we can say is that he was trained by one of the best Marines around and that must be something. Luffy and Zoro had teachers on that level and we know how potent they turned despite they started from a highter level than pre Coby's.

Do you feel it shall be Coby to perform and attain the job?

We haven't got a clear clue on his real power level, all we can say is that he was trained by one of the best Marines around and that must be something. Luffy and Zoro had teachers on that level and we know how potent they turned despite they started from a highter level than pre Coby's.
I don't look down on Koby
i don't expect too much of Boa

idk ... maybe they need Fujitora's help ... cause no marine but admirals can beat Boa (any YC3) one Vs one

but I truly love Koby do this on his own ... he is a normal human who worked his ass to be strong ... he have my respect
it's about time for him to show a great feat

I don't think it would be a good way to deal with things. The only former Shichibukai in serious danger is Boa. I'm still under the suspicion that the new SSG weapon is being tested against the very people they are supposed to replace.

Boa loses to the weapon and is captured.
Buggy loses his crew to the weapon but manages to escape.
Weevil loses to or stalemates the weapon before being helped by an outside force to escape.
Mihawk outright destroys everyone sent after him before they could deploy the weapon, then sails himself to safety.

Look, I don't usually join in the Admirals vs Yonko situation, but even after a confirmed swordsman is introduced as an admiral (Fujitora), Mihawk is still introduced as the Greatest Swordsman in the whole world by Oda. Dunno about you, but that kinda confirms that Mihawk is superior to Fujitora.

To add to it , we all know at this point that One Piece films had Oda's approval and, on the latest OP film, Fujitora's island-busting signature attack was lolnoed by a casual slash from Mihawk. I mean, as far as casual top tier feat goes, that is topped only by Akainu stopping WB's bisento with one leg.

And Admirals should be on the same wavelength power-level wise, so Kizaru really stands little chance against Mihawk and I don't think the Marines could afford for any admiral to die or at least be fatally injured, especially since the world is being set on fire in-verse.

Akainu said that they didnt the forces to deal with Wano and hes the only admiral missing
Prob not the marines appeared when the news was published so they planned it ahead it takes days or weeks to travel especially to the grand line first half

but even if they did send Kizaru he wouldnt be able to capture Hawkeyes he couldnt capture Rayleigh and Hawkeyes is younger , stronger and better swordsman than him

it would be good matchup tbh. If they are going to send VA's to warlords such as mihawk, weevil or boa, then they are at big disadvantage and the system shouldn't have abolished at first place. Mihawk or Wevvil could alone clap all VA's tbh:josad:
Yeah Mihawk and Weevil are good enough to even stall 2 admirals by themselves perhaps lmao

If Weevil is not a fodder to one I mean and I bet he ain't fodder at all