Speculations Was Oden already been poisoned in Chapter 967?

Hello community, the theory about Oden getting poisoned by Orochi was already stand for the last weeks.
People think Oden was poisoned and lose his battle against Kaido in weak states.
In the current chapter the Roger pirates visit Wano and let Toki and the childrens stand their.
Strangely after they leave Wano, Oden make same strange statements:

Roger feel the same way as Oden, because that I don´t though much about these panels.
But after I reread the chapter again, it feel like this was a hint of Oda who show that Oden was poisoned. We know Roger had a illness and gonna die soon, yet Oden looks even in worse shape when he was on zou. Probably because of the height, both who had illness feels weird. But even if not, Oden already was in bad shape before even go to zou as we see when Shanks ask him something.

I don´t think Oden even meat Orochi or the others, but I feel like the traitor do something which make Oden in these bad shape(put poison in his water or in his food).
Do you think Oden was already poisonend in same way as his father, the strange think is that he was in this shape after leaving wano, before he was totally fine.