Questions & Mysteries ''was that... The haki he learned from the old man in Wano?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that internal destruction haki, which the old man did not teach to Luffy?
It looks like it but Hyou was still monitoring Luffy on Internal Ryuo so I guess Zoro still takes it as it.

Tbh i'm pretty confused,if that was Internal Ryuo,why did Luffy's greater powerup that was blowing up stuffs from inside do that little damage? Is the alliance really losing that quickly?

When reading chapter 1000,i really thought that's was Barrier but guess it is not.
Post automatically merged:

So Zoro is holding back from using haki but people are jumping to Zoro can't use Ryou

The man is holding back and people are still scared
How do we know Zoro didn't use haki? There's no proof either way at this point.

That wasn't it... he just cut his blades fast

It's different from how others use barrier/repel
he cut his blades? my man he clearly created barrier and his blades weren't even touching zoro's despite hyo having 8 blades. This is similar when marigold used against luffy(sentomaru to) and admirals tho.

zoro might display this again during his fight against linlin and kaido

i'm pretty confused,if that was Internal Ryuo,why did Luffy's greater powerup that was blowing up stuffs from inside do that little damage? Is the alliance really losing that quickly?
Because Kaido is not tree level. Blowing up trees wouldn't mean that Kaido or any high tier character will be getting their insides blown up like that. That's why people overrate internal destruction thinking it will be like Gamma Knife which actually destroys organs.
The alliance is most likely losing , I mean the 5 on the roof .

Status
Not open for further replies.