Powers & Abilities Was Zoro first to use CoA and CoO?

You will probably find people who accept the globe model that also drink their piss though.
I hope not.. But what if the roles were reversed, that everyone on earth believed the Earth was Flat.. There would be people who would just follow the idea because everyone is endorsing it and don't have their own opinion about it.. So i guess there can be Earth Round people who drink their piss since it doesn't matter to them if the Earth is Round or Flat.. For those few individuals maybe the Earth is a pool of piss..

Yes, its seems oda didnt had what haki was exactaly, but for sure he had some ideas already in mind, as in the next arc he introduced they Mantra

It was a joke.. But i saw a Video speaking about Flat Earther and there was a guy who really drank his piss saying it had
benefic properties or something..

He's not infusing anything.. Kaido has never been cut by the '' Oni Slayer '' Sword.. Expressly created to cut down Kaido's race..
So he assumed it was CoC when it was not.. Just like he assumed Luffy didn't have a greater Haki than him.. Internal Destruction CoA made the difference..

Get fucked, fool

I hope not.. But what if the roles were reversed, that everyone on earth believed the Earth was Flat.. There would be people who would just follow the idea because everyone is endorsing it and don't have their own opinion about it.. So i guess there can be Earth Round people who drink their piss since it doesn't matter to them if the Earth is Round or Flat.. For those few individuals maybe the Earth is a pool of piss..
You should become a cube earther instead. Or a donout earther

Proofs. Zoro on the roof is shown above Goofy on the roof (in front of acoc). Fact 1. Zoro is the only one who broke through the Kaido shell of five supernovae. 2 Zoro is the only one who blocked hakai. 3 Zoro is the second person in history to leave a Kaido scar, being without thirty bones. Goofy before acoc was unable to penetrate Kaido's skin (according to Goofy himself) and was knocked unconscious twice. So, the facts. Zoro on the roof >After Udon goofy in dealing damage (scar, cut skin), Zoro is higher in endurance (does not lose consciousness after hakai, being near death, blitzes Kaido, causing a scar, while Goofy is unconscious from Ragnarok). Zoro on the roof surpasses Goofy by a head, and only acoc puts Goofy above Zoro again, but after an hour Zoro masters acoc + ryoo and again bypasses Goofy.It looks something like this. Goofy post udon<roof of zoro<goofy akok<Zoro is the king of hell acoc+ryu<Goofy Akok+power Joy boy=Zoro is the king of hell Ashura.

To the answer, yes Zoro first used CoO & CoA vs Mr 1. CoO he used when dodging them falling rocks and finding his sword/s. CoA to cut Mr 1.

---------------------

This skysanji kid can't. Lmao how can you see 2 different characters say the same exact thing, word for word, and then say "they're similar but not the same". Father your kids, or they'll become like this sanji fanboy
Post automatically merged:

Bruh.. Since i learned one of my Friend Flat Earther was Drinking his own Piss, I stopped being a Flat Earther..
You're a flat earther? That literally explains everything :milaugh:

Last edited: