Powers & Abilities Wasted DFs!

You scale it to Gear 4th when we also saw how Kaido took Gear 4 at act1.

Besides, it was a slam.... Kaido fell from a sky island and only had a headache... not even comparable. Kaido does take damage from Gear 3 or Kidd, but it is minimal. I still dont see nothing from Kidd that has done as much as Gear 4.
Kaido literally stated that the rooftop supernova could bypass his defense.

This statement inherently implies that Luffy couldn’t do this.

Act 1 G4 AP isn’t impressive by Act 3 standards. Killer and Kinemon could even out damage act 1 Luffy. No reason to pretend Kid wasn’t.

This. Give this shit to someone capable and they'd throw slomo grenades around or launch multiple large ass haki waves simultaneously.

Barrier barrier fruit with Barto. Though it's previous user was even worse.

Caribou's df
Love the ideas about Foxy’s fruit.
Barto gave justice to the barrier fruit to be honest with how creative he got especially in comparison to the old own. Caribou’s fruit is trash to fair I don’t think it should have even existed such a shame it was classed as logia .

Btw just remembered the snow fruit!! :usoprice:

Kaido literally stated that the rooftop supernova could bypass his defense.

This statement inherently implies that Luffy couldn’t do this.

Act 1 G4 AP isn’t impressive by Act 3 standards. Killer and Kinemon could even out damage act 1 Luffy. No reason to pretend Kid wasn’t.

I never said he couldnt, I said it aint Gear 4 level. Dude doesnt even use haki and expect him to be Gear 4 AP?

A power Luffy has to use insane levels of haki, his rubber elasticity, muscles and bla bla with some trash? Nope. Your ppwerscaling is just bad. Punk Rotten at best just has Gear 3+ and that puts him at Yc1 minimal.

surprisingly no one said it, but that Marine fodder fruit. Sabe Sabe no mi - Rust Fruit.

it has in theory a very high ceiling, you could have Shigaraki decay from MHA as your awakening.