Speculations WB betrayed the Rocks

C

critical mindset

WB stands 666cm tall, ie the devil’s number. He executed order 66 on their asses and helped bring down the storm that took them down. WBs involvement is covered up bc it takes away from the shine and glory of Garp. The Rocks could’ve washed them if it weren’t for WB, the traitor

Last edited by a moderator:
Rocks were not said to be a solid crew. m ore a rag tag band of strong pirates with a guy at the front.
I bet it was nothing more than the captain falling and the rest just called it quits and left.

Rocks was taken down and his era ended, but the rest of his crew carried on to this day. if they lost like him during God Valley then they should have been done for too. they were not though.

Rocks -> down
anyone else -> nice. own pirate crew it is

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
This is exactly what Artur posited in his fanmade arc that just concluded, and honestly, I buy it. As insanely powerful as Garp and Roger must have been back then, there’s no way the two of them were enough to beat Rocks/WB/Kaido/Linlin/Shiki and others...and we know only one of those folks had anything resembling a conscience, or at least the clarity of mind to see who was in the right.

C

critical mindset

This is exactly what Artur posited in his fanmade arc that just concluded, and honestly, I buy it. As insanely powerful as Garp and Roger must have been back then, there’s no way the two of them were enough to beat Rocks/WB/Kaido/Linlin/Shiki and others...and we know only one of those folks had anything resembling a conscience, or at least the clarity of mind to see who was in the right.
Yeah I saw the whole thing, Arthur has a great imagination. But who knows, Rocks may have actually wanted to cleanse the world of the corruption and evil but was too extreme about it which is why WB had to intervene.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yeah I saw the whole thing, Arthur has a great imagination. But who knows, Rocks may have actually wanted to cleanse the world of the corruption and evil but was too extreme about it which is why WB had to intervene.
Certainly possible, if he was as interested in the True History as we’ve been told. His zeal might have outstripped his desire to expose the truth, which could have easily turned WB off and lead him to switching sides. I guess “right” is subjective, Rocks and Roger had the same goal with different methods of going about it so I wouldn’t say one was unjustified.

Last edited:
C

critical mindset

At best i can see WB not going all out, but actually betrayed his comrades? :whitepress:WB was a pirate, not a saint. Roger massacred countries before, so it's not like he's better than Rocks :kaimoji:
They mercilessly killed Squardo's entire crew. The Roger Pirates were full of scumbags like Buggy, Bullet and the likes. They were far from saints. The WBP protected countries and stood up for the downtrodden, big difference

Worst

Custom title
I think something happened there for sure, cuz even if BM and Kaido were not in their prime (WB was really really close and probably se Roger and Garp) and Xebec was the god of his time there was not say Garp and Roger alone could have defeated the whole Rocks's crew, if it was something like they managed to isolate the captain and kick his ass sure but these 2 Vs Rocks WB BM Kaido Shiki & Others? No way someone betrayed them or something else happened that day.......WB might have betrayed them since Rocks was evil but who knows

At best i can see WB not going all out, but actually betrayed his comrades? :whitepress:WB was a pirate, not a saint. Roger massacred countries before, so it's not like he's better than Rocks :kaimoji:
He attacked the ARMY of a country, not the actual countries lol. Happened one time when they talked trash about his homie.

The other times it was in self-defense where his crew was getting attacked, where they had to retreat from attacking armies. So Roger definitely was much better than Rocks.