Character Discussion We didn't get Zoro's backstory in Wano, because it is linked to Shiryu

Some say Oda planned to reveal more about Zoro on Wano but he forgot/changed his mind/introduced too much other stuff and had no time left for this.
I don't think so. Oda is saving the Zoro stuff for a good reason.

Shiryu is likely from Wano. He is a skilled swordsman, when he cut down Impeldown guards he uttered a samurai phrase, wiki states he was born on the Grandline (Wano is on the Grandline), and he is an epithet (of the rain) that resembles for example the title of Raizo (of the mist).
So Oda will give us more information on Zoro's family, when Zoro fights Shiryu, or perhaps already when (and if) Shiryu attacks Wano. Shiryu's family will have something to do with Zoro's.

Sadly I don't think we get it because wano with the Shimotsuki links what's the time pica fight was focused on his time-sk training King was focused on kuina and kozaburo Shiryu awaken AcOO probably something with mihawk?and koushirou?

Some say Oda planned to reveal more about Zoro on Wano but he forgot/changed his mind/introduced too much other stuff and had no time left for this.
I don't think so. Oda is saving the Zoro stuff for a good reason.

Shiryu is likely from Wano. He is a skilled swordsman, when he cut down Impeldown guards he uttered a samurai phrase, wiki states he was born on the Grandline (Wano is on the Grandline), and he is an epithet (of the rain) that resembles for example the title of Raizo (of the mist).
So Oda will give us more information on Zoro's family, when Zoro fights Shiryu, or perhaps already when (and if) Shiryu attacks Wano. Shiryu's family will have something to do with Zoro's.

Zoro has no Backstory
There is no Chapter that ever hinted at Zoro having a Flashback
Please stop this Fan-Made Mystery

C

CensoredbyWG

Zoro is luffy´s slave, that´s his whole purpose in the story. There is no reason for a flashback or a background, his purpose in life is to serve SH´s captain, let´s leave it at that.