Versus Battle Weakest version of Sasuke that beats Jiraiya?

Weakest version of Sasuke that beats Jiraiya?

• Total voters
The thing that makes me happiest about Naruto ending is I don't have to look at all those stupid abbreviations anymore.
Post automatically merged:

The thing that makes me happiest about Naruto ending is I don't have to look at all those stupid abbreviations anymore.

Last edited:
Normally Sharingan beats nearly everyone

The genjutsu gets everyone if you look in the eyes Kishi really big mistakes

Sasuke vs A should be Sasukes victory he should have use genjutsu the same for Kakashi why did he even fear Oro he could trap him in a Genjutsu

Normally Sharingan beats nearly everyone

The genjutsu gets everyone if you look in the eyes Kishi really big mistakes

Sasuke vs A should be Sasukes victory he should have use genjutsu the same for Kakashi why did he even fear Oro he could trap him in a Genjutsu

I dont think genjutsu gg would be an argument afterall itachi would of done that to jiraya if that was a viable option

I dont think genjutsu gg would be an argument afterall itachi would of done that to jiraya if that was a viable option
Itachi didn't do it because he was protecting Konoha that was the deal with Obito

He owned Orochimaru in seconds

Kishi couldn't draw it good that's all

Itachi didn't do it because he was protecting Konoha that was the deal with Obito

He owned Orochimaru in seconds
The whole hero plot was not wrote yet also that's never stopped him from attacking kakashi with genjutsu so what gives???
Maybe just maybe, jiraya was just portrayed above itachi there and the fandom could perhaps be wrong.

The whole hero plot was not wrote yet also that's never stopped him from attacking kakashi with genjutsu so what gives???
Maybe just maybe, jiraya was just portrayed above itachi there and the fandom could perhaps be wrong.
That's also really stupid Kisame owned Bee

Itachi Orochimaru

Well bad writing nothing else

That's also really stupid Kisame owned Bee
Jiraya is above bee so what??
Kisame nearly died fighting killer bee and only lasted as long as he did as bee let kisame drain his chakra, Jiraya would of never fell for that unless you think jiraya's combat awareness from the pain fight just no longer exists

Kisame nearly died fighting killer bee and only lasted as long as he did as bee let kisame drain his chakra, Jiraya would of never fell for that unless you think jiraya's combat awareness from the pain fight just no longer exists
Bee rapes jiraiya ; you are either a troll or a very bad powerscaler seeing you do same in dragon ball

Well Jiraya would be out of Chakra

Well Kisame is a tailed beast without a Tail

And Jiraya was owned by four tailed Naruto

I think it's bad writing that lead to that

Bee rapes jiraiya ; you are either a troll or a very bad powerscaler seeing you do same in dragon ball

Killer bee was losing to some of the edo jinchriki's in the war arc
Whom most certainly are below jiraya.

My takes on dragon ball hold no barring on this discussion though your free to stay mad about me not agreeing with the fandom whom your alligned with

Hebi Sasuke >>> Killer Bee Sasuke, case his chackra was much bigger and he had Orochimaru tech, which was much stronger then Amaterasu.
Sasuke from Danzo fight is stronger but he lose sight...so probably Sasuke Danzo is really close to Hebi Sasuke.

Killer bee was losing to some of the edo jinchriki's in the war arc
Whom most certainly are below jiraya.

My takes on dragon ball hold no barring on this discussion though your free to stay mad about me not agreeing with the fandom whom your alligned with
It's you against the world lol

And Jiraya was owned by four tailed Naruto
it was version 2 naruto.

it's not like that's an anti feat
Is orochimaru fodder now??

It's you against the world lol
Wouldt say the entire world but surely most people in the manga community
though some agree with me, most dont as humans are tribal creatures preferring following their group regardless of reason over trying to have a reasonable discussion about matters.

it's just the nature of man

off topic, the patriots were right

''All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect one another from hurt. The untested false truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems. Everyone withdraws into their small gated community afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds leaking whatever ''truth'' suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large. The different cardinal truths nether clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated but nobody is right'' - Patriot Ai (Metal Gear)

on topic

Sasuke as of war arc, I dont think danzo fight sasuke could of contested pein as had jiraya

Last edited:
it was version 2 naruto.

it's not like that's an anti feat
Is orochimaru fodder now??

Wouldt say the entire world but surely most people in the manga community
though some agree with me, most dont as humans are tribal creatures preferring following their group regardless of reason over trying to have a reasonable discussion about matters.

it's just the nature of man

off topic, the patriots were right

''All rhetoric to avoid conflict and protect one another from hurt. The untested false truths spun by different interests continue to churn and accumulate in the sandbox of political correctness and value systems. Everyone withdraws into their small gated community afraid of a larger forum. They stay inside their little ponds leaking whatever ''truth'' suits them into the growing cesspool of society at large. The different cardinal truths nether clash nor mesh. No one is invalidated but nobody is right'' - Patriot Ai (Metal Gear)

on topic

Sasuke as of war arc, I dont think danzo fight sasuke could of contested pein as had jiraya
Orochimaru was weakened
This proves more Kisame superiority

Kisame would own that version in seconds

Kisame would own that version in seconds
Based on what??
I dont see how he would.

Given jiraya couldt and that man not only was admitted as kisame's superior in strength but kisame's clones were defeated by neji

Ad did neji damage normal kisame

do you think jiraya would have his attacks easily blocked by gama?

Both by statements and feats, Jiraya would win

Orochimaru was weakened
And, he's weakened in nearly every fight as he has no arms due to hiruzen
I mean jiraya is also injured throughout the entire series too if your being technical

Based on what??
I dont see how he would.

Given jiraya couldt and that man not only was admitted as kisame's superior in strength but kisame's clones were defeated by neji

Ad did neji damage normal kisame

do you think jiraya would have his attacks easily blocked by gama?

Both by statements and feats, Jiraya would win

And, he's weakened in nearly every fight as he has no arms due to hiruzen
I mean jiraya is also injured throughout the entire series too if your being technical

The wound was given from Naruto

Clones are clones Kisame wasn't really serious he didn't use chakra absorbing or samehada against Neji and Co

Jirayas injury was healed it wasn't lasting

Oros was lasting due Hiruzun but more that the ritual was coming and the vessel he used was done for it had more to do that the vessel he had was weakened

Also Bees 8 version 2.0
Is far more powerful than Neji or Narutos 4 tails version

You know I can understand you it's Kishis inconsistent

Minato was God in war he was nothing so special

The wound was given from Naruto
And, He still had broken ribs from tsunade before that point in time
So my argument remains unchanged

Clones are clones Kisame wasn't really serious he didn't use chakra absorbing or samehada against Neji and Co
It's passive, it's not something that he consciously activates as seen when bee merely hiting him caused him to revert back to version 1

And, He still had broken ribs from tsunade before that point in time
So my argument remains unchanged

It's passive, it's not something that he consciously activates as seen when bee merely hiting him caused him to revert back to version 1
No because people heal 😂

Jiraya was down by a weaker version while Kisame got stronger

I don't think Jiraya can win against an all out Kisame