Versus Battle Weakling Trio vs Ino-Shika-Cho

End of Shippuden and up versions of Ino-Shika-Cho. I think they win because Giant Butterfly Mode Choji hard carries

This may seem like an unfair matchup, but I needed a One Piece trio to put them against. Putting them against the Monster Trio would’ve been even more unfair 🤣

Last edited:
Nami and Chopper are too much imo :cheers:
Zeus and Monster Point will be problems, but not enough imo 🤷‍♂️
is Ino allowed to use her techniques? she might actually be the one who carries lol
Yeah she’s allowed of course. Mind Transfer abilities are all she has, so why would I restrict that? 😂 I mean it’s hax’d but Choji is just a raw power beast. But I guess I can agree that Ino might be the most valuable
Inoshikachou win, great composition of brain, heart and physic
👌

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
If Ino can mind countrol Zeus it can be a problem for the SH

If she cannot the SH has good chance to win, Zeus is monstrous and the Naruto team doesn’t have the elements to really fight him

Shika will have problem to restrain Monster Point for a long time

If Ino can mind countrol Zeus it can be a problem for the SH

If she cannot the SH has good chance to win, Zeus is monstrous and the Naruto team doesn’t have the elements to really fight him

Shika will have problem to restrain Monster Point for a long time
Idk if Ino could mind control Zeus. Not sure if a being has to have an actual physical brain for Mind Transfer to work against

Yeah at the moment, I can't think of how Zeus would be dealt with, but I know for a fact that Nami would be taken out. And is she's out, Zeus wouldn't know what to do. And we're not geniuses like Shikamaru, who'll figure it out

Im with the weakling trio. The best chance for the Ino-Shika-Cho trio is Ino's mental control. The weakling trio already deal with gigants and even a stronger shadow control than Shikamaru's jutsu.

And, to be honest, the weakling trio has a lot more experience dealing with enemies way stronger than those ninjas. I dont see them losing in this case.

Im with the weakling trio. The best chance for the Ino-Shika-Cho trio is Ino's mental control. The weakling trio already deal with gigants and even a stronger shadow control than Shikamaru's jutsu.

And, to be honest, the weakling trio has a lot more experience dealing with enemies way stronger than those ninjas. I dont see them losing in this case.
You can't compare random or fodder giants to Giant Butterfly Mode Choji. Choji would wreck most giant characters in One Piece. Who has the Weakling Trio defeated that's "way stronger" than GBM Choji? And I'm just talking about him alone. With the help of hax'd Ino and genius Shikamaru, Choji stomps the Weakling Trio

You can't compare random or fodder giants to Giant Butterfly Mode Choji. Choji would wreck most giant characters in One Piece. Who has the Weakling Trio defeated that's "way stronger" than GBM Choji? And I'm just talking about him alone. With the help of hax'd Ino and genius Shikamaru, Choji stomps the Weakling Trio
Nah, Choji's best feat that I can remember is only this. When fodder giants of One Piece can do things like this, and killed Sea Kings as big as a island. A fodder gigant has the techiques of Elbaf, Choji don't have a chance against them.

Now, there are a lot of characters stronger than Choji. I mean, Pre-TS Luffy can one-shot him and Usopp was able to tank some punchs of him, and even predict some of his attacks. I mean, you are understimating them, they fight against characters that are physical stronger than them all the time. They are also very smart fighters. They have a perfect coordination, you only have to see how Usopp is able to use his pop green to create gigant explosions underground and then Chopper react to help him without even communication.

Shadow control? Ok, but that has a limit. Shikamaru's jutsu is very weak if we compare it with Moria's devil fruit. And they always learn about their old fights.

Usopp also has a lot of Pop Greens that can keep him safe against an physical fighter like Choji (1, 2, 3, 4). I mean, Usopp's pop greens can defeat beast that be as big as ships and metal. And all his abilities can be used to support Nami and Chopper. And, if you forget it, he is a large distance sniper, maybe Shikamaru or Ino can try to control them, but that jutsus let them in danger and if Usopp don't attack, then Nami or Chopper can do it. Usopp esaily can be far away and support his crewmates. Anyway, he is the most versatile warrior in this versus, his pop greens can have a lot of uses.

And to be honest, Chopper is enough fast (and have also some variations of his power points) to dodge any attack from Choji or Shikamaru (even underground) and attack them if they try to control Nami or Usopp. Also, there is a 4th fighter in the mugiwara's side, Zeus. With his help, Nami easily can one-shot any of the Ino-Shika-Cho trio (or even all the trio) if they aren't enough fast to dodge this attack. Now, this is not all in Nami's side. Zeus is now loyal to her, and only Nami is able to feed him with deliscious cloud balls so even if Ino or Shikamaru try to control her (or Chopper/Usopp) he would attack them with fury.

As you can see, the Ino's and Shikamaur's control don't would stop them. Even I thing that try to control them can be counterproductive because they would end in danger and one debility and Nami or Chopper can one-shot them anyway. Even they physicals fighters (Chopper and Choji) have a high difference between them.

While Choji is only able to use a huge brute power, Chopper is smarter and have a higher versality in combat. If he need it, he can be faster, stronger, more durable and also found his debility with his power points.

I mean... Forget it. Nami can one-shot them if Chopper and Usopp work as support for her, Usopp as a large distance fighter and Chopper as a close combat duelist. Even if they dodge one of Nami's attack, Zeus can redirect his attack in any moment.