Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ignoring that from my perspective she's lying for a reason or...?
This is from before Nat flip, so you wouldn't know their allignment for sure.

Now..my issue with this is.

This is not a response from a player that is convinced enough that their target is scum, to try shooting them.

No, rather this is a kinda defensive response, see it from my perspective that she's lying that's why i think they are scum and i can shoot them.

It was because of the Ratchet and Nat situation. Ratchets kill failed on her and I felt like Emil, who I don't trust at all was defending her. And I believed I could get around her defenses. In retrospect I wish I would've just killed Emil, but tbh that would of just made me suspect Nat more when Emil flipped scum.
Even Emil wasn't the best choice.

If you have abilities to get arround defenses, why were Tac, Mango, Ultra not shot when they were open scumming?

And a player that widely have been town read, had lie detect during Jail confirming her town, were shot at?
Ratchet shoots her, then you. I wonder if even Tac or Mango get targeted by 2 Ultra kills so far.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Even Emil wasn't the best choice.

If you have abilities to get arround defenses, why were Tac, Mango, Ultra not shot when they were open scumming?

And a player that widely have been town read, had lie detect during Jail confirming her town, were shot at?
Ratchet shoots her, then you. I wonder if even Tac or Mango get targeted by 2 Ultra kills so far.
she didnt have an ability to geet past d it was that nat was already weakened

Confirmed Townies have been shot by Scum, or ones that are likely to be protected. If scums could bypass defenses and immunities, i assume some Town should also be able to, or through amp or support.

Yet Tac, Ultra, and Mango could open scum, and game remove to avoid Lynch.
So Use your abilities wisely.

Though on positive side i feel it's initially hard to lynch them, at some point their removals and lynch re-directs etc are going to end and then, they'll fall like sticks.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Read the post, she says it herself. No person will try to shoot a person that just survived an Ultra kill unless they were sure of killing them.
most roles arent actually unkillable she tanked a SK so her defenses (passives) were weakened hence why she said she "believed" she can get around them..

Emil

Certified Memelord
Confirmed Townies have been shot by Scum, or ones that are likely to be protected. If scums could bypass defenses and immunities, i assume some Town should also be able to, or through amp or support.

Yet Tac, Ultra, and Mango could open scum, and game remove to avoid Lynch.
So Use your abilities wisely.

Though on positive side i feel it's initially hard to lynch them, at some point their removals and lynch re-directs etc are going to end and then, they'll fall like sticks.
congratulations, you are now under zem's suspect list because you show some common sense

Status
Not open for further replies.