Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao you took 3 hours to answer a simple question from town since you were tryin to put pressure on Zemmi you kinda burned your goodwill with night chat back there fella

Especially since you somehow missed what I claimed so far in my iso

I sense more agenda on the way
:zosleepy:
And it took you 4 hours and still no answer what actions you took and whom. Already replied for next part.

I'm asking you directly. Isn't it??

What a waste, you don't sense the lynch incoming?:absojustice:

@Night Chat Sex Chat whomever is in there.

I came in this Night phase with energy to scum hunt. Read that post again, for that part. All faxxs.

But you guys got hold up on one Super Kill in Super Role Madness game.
Claps my mini Sherlock Holmes,​

Now stay out of Night Council matters, unless you really get something productive out of scums like Zemmi. Any of you get out of her why she survived Super kill and how she knew Nat Passives.​

@Pot Goblin you're being epic messenger this game. Infact that's all you've done this game. But you failed to tell me your actions despite asking since day phase. Maybe you don't have answer and lynch is the solution.

@Zemmi you got lot conveyed here so far, it should be easy to get across your claim, or why you're town as easily, no?
Good i expect it soon.​

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Everything I've done in this game is known though. I killed Alexis and Nat. That one action that says there was a missed kill is fake. It has to be because one of my passives is I can't be tampered with and I didn't do any actions because of something that deals with my role. It's like a reward/punishment system I have.

Since you don't know me well, I will let you know something. Me being friendly with Ultra is what I said I like him. I have a habit of picking favorites in games or having them when I come into a game. Muugen always is a favorite. Then Ultra earned the spot, in part his role did because if he is telling the truth it's freaking awesome and the other part, I've enjoyed playing with him.
@Yo Tan Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.