Status
Not open for further replies.
uve only used one action the entire game?

as for my role, yes i know what my abilities r, i just cant use any. michelle hasnt been using them either (unless i miss them in WUs)
She used Zaker in the Kaido Writeup a long time ago.

And no that's not the only action, i've used. I've used actions that let me copy other abilities, but I can't use the copies I get in the same phase.

And i'm mostly limited to copying from either dead roles, or roles that die after I use Soul Siphon to mark them (which is how I got the ability from Charlie). So it felt smarter to me to wait to copy until enough players died I had enough options to choose from.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Ok, scum read rescinded

I did nothing, of course you have no result

Nah

Good

Bad Poe Ekko, I have both Muugen and Hime town and I am town

Worse ig

Flower 0.1 told me about a similar role who after usage of a few days converted or something. I don't want to be converted.

My actions keep failing so I did nothing to help, even if my intentions are good
are u still getting my abilities or our link is cut somehow?

technically roleblocking u is effectively roleblocking both of us, it's very efficient so i expect it to happen. ofcourse we dont have town watchers on you sadly

technically roleblocking u is effectively roleblocking both of us, it's very efficient so i expect it to happen. ofcourse we dont have town watchers on you sadly
RBs on either of you are more likely to come from Town at this stage anyhow.

Emil

Certified Memelord
She used Zaker in the Kaido Writeup a long time ago.

And no that's not the only action, i've used. I've used actions that let me copy other abilities, but I can't use the copies I get in the same phase.

And i'm mostly limited to copying from either dead roles, or roles that die after I use Soul Siphon to mark them (which is how I got the ability from Charlie). So it felt smarter to me to wait to copy until enough players died I had enough options to choose from.
wats ur poe rn?

I received 2 actions

I wonder if Flower was right or not because I would use now something from what I received.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I received 2 actions

I wonder if Flower was right or not because I would use now something from what I received.
sure ty
i wish i communicate to you regarding targets but i trust ur judgment
i dont expect to make a very big impact at this point anyway without coordinating with other players

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
@BROKI-SENPAI Thoughts on this?

He kinda destroyed you here.
hes done nothing all game just as he does every game, he hides all game if hes lucky enough to make it past d1 then tries to come in on c5/6 when games already been just about solved then piggybacks off of mine, yours, rats and everyone elses solves and tries to make things up as they are his own original thoughts, but in the end i won more games for him and town then he has won in his whole mafia career..

Emil

Certified Memelord
Like come on, Ekko. If you're Town all you did so far was sandbag and spite obvious Town.

Are you Aurelian now or what.
how did i sandbag?

as for spite - i did tell u guys to yeet ultra day 1 but none listened. u deserved to die for ur stubbornness in stupidty

Status
Not open for further replies.