Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
@MUUGEN honestly, I'm really disappointed. It seems like something happens like this every time I have time to play with you and we never finish a game together. It upsets me you did that.

Have you used any more actions since that one you said you didn't remember?
As a matter of fact, I did.

I don't recall saying that I didn't remember, but the actions I mentioned earlier have finally gone through. So the host didn't give a troll ability for the lulz after all.

I also targeted Ultra, but that was useless, kek

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
As a matter of fact, I did.

I don't recall saying that I didn't remember, but the actions I mentioned earlier have finally gone through. So the host didn't give a troll ability for the lulz after all.

I also targeted Ultra, but that was useless, kek
With what

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
@Yo Tan Wa about the regular kill after she survived Ratchet's kill. I knew a regular could kill her because the ability I used right before it made me ignore all passives, it was a one shot. I don't think he was the only person who claimed a fail kill on her either. Yes i believe she was scum. You asked in the game how I knew Nat had passives? Well because if you survive a kill like that, you have passives. I doubt there is a player in this game that doesn't have a passive.

you were trying to save outted scum's ass from the night lynch lmao
No, when you guys started it i was trying to work on PoE. I was actually into it. Then distracted me, and yeah didn't wanted to go with you guys suggested lynch after that. No one would.

Also if up to you guys, you'd be lynching Red Night who likely town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
For those who aren't in the sex chat.

How I survived a super kill.

My role works on a reward/punishment system. I get upgraded and downgraded for my actions. If I act, my defense goes down. If I don't do anything, it goes up. That is why I don't do many actions to keep myself safe. There is even a 25% chance my actions will be upgraded in the process, like with Alexis.

Why didn't I say no to the protection? Because l'm not bullet proof all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.