Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
who did u target last night?
I did send Ratchet a flower last night but it wasn't a poisoned flower it was a flower meant to boost his next action

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
@Ratchet what makes you think I poisoned you?

I did send Ratchet a flower last night but it wasn't a poisoned flower it was a flower meant to boost his next action
hmmmmm....
ur flowers can poison tho
u poisoned saber for example

if u were willing to boost ratchet, u must town read him
and if so, y is ur first reaction that he is scum and making a false case on him
y not that ultra poisoned him or someone messed with ur actions or boosted themselves to target him?

hmmmmm....
ur flowers can poison tho
u poisoned saber for example

if u were willing to boost ratchet, u must town read him
and if so, y is ur first reaction that he is scum and making a false case on him
y not that ultra poisoned him or someone messed with ur actions or boosted themselves to target him?
making a false case on u*

Yoho

โ€Ž
Why would you want to boost my action when you had me as scum?
Key word - Had I wasn't fully convinced you are scum but since you're trying to lie on my name which is scum 101 I'm leaning heavily back to the Ratchet Is Scum side

If yall don't believe me then don't heal him, if he dies from poison in a cycle or two then he was telling the truth and you can do with me what you will

But if he doesn't then he was clearly lying and should be lynched immediately

@Ratchet I'm calling your bluff

Yoho

โ€Ž

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Key word - Had I wasn't fully convinced you are scum but since you're trying to lie on my name which is scum 101 I'm leaning heavily back to the Ratchet Is Scum side

If yall don't believe me then don't heal him, if he dies from poison in a cycle or two then he was telling the truth and you can do with me what you will

But if he doesn't then he was clearly lying and should be lynched immediately

@Ratchet I'm calling your bluff
xD