TAC is the cockroach of scums dude refuses to die

Ratchet I was thinking he could be town which is why I gave him a boost last night but after this frame job he tried to pull he plummeted right back down to the the scum pool

It's very possible They're on the same scum team and just trying to distance from each other

Either way both are definitely scum and with your explanation it puts TAC with blue

And Ratchet with purple

Or They're both blue and Ratchet was just trying to put space between them
tac was scum read after ratchet caught the slip he made
for them to be on the same team, ratchet wouldve had to condemn his teammate to death basically

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Why didn’t you entertain any other possible scenarios like one of us he named could’ve poisoned him? But instead jumped to he’s lying.
I was just trying to clear my own name, and he was lying about me poisoning him, he even doubled down on trying to say it was me, was he poisoned doubtful but if he was it wasn't me

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
tac was scum read after ratchet caught the slip he made
for them to be on the same team, ratchet wouldve had to condemn his teammate to death basically
Seems like something Ratchet would do

Zemmi

GodMommie
I was just trying to clear my own name, and he was lying about me poisoning him, he even doubled down on trying to say it was me, was he poisoned doubtful but if he was it wasn't me
But to prove something is a lie you have to disprove all other possible scenarios which you did not.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
??
ratchet doesnt bus for 0 reason
distance, sure, but this would be ensuring his teammate dies eventually when scum need as many members alive given its a 6 man scum team in a 50 player game
We've been trying to get rid of TAC for like 4 days now ignoring all other possibilities