Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
who you think is trustworthy? wanna make a list?
Honestly none of you are 100% trustworthy but whose more trustworthy than others hmm

I'd say top 4 would be

Pot
Zemmi
You
And I've certainly never lied to myself

Saber

King of Knights
@Councilman TheAncientCenturion is just a corrupt administrator with close ties to the mods and other important players in this section
he doesn't care about us so-called 'LHFs'; he would ban us all if they weren't in dire need of players for the mafia games.
just look at what happened to our grandmaster, FINALBETA.... he met his gruesome demise in this section at TAC hands
DON'T LISTEN TO HIS LIES
VOTE FOR THE ONE WHO REPRESENTS THE LITTLE PEOPLE!

@Alwaysmind
@The Orca
@Mr. Reloaded
@Logiko
@Random Asshole
@Red Night
@Alexis2282AE
@Polar Bear

these elitist clowns are always looking down on us... policy lynching us, calling us things like "low-hanging fruits" and "easy to convince" and much more
they even got rid of our friend minamoto... before the game even started.
it's time we prove ourselves and show that we too can lead town, that we can become MVPs!
we need to fight back! and in order to do that, you all need to vote for me so i can represent you in the night council
vote council saber
I'll support Saber for council as well

Zemmi

GodMommie
@Councilman TheAncientCenturion is just a corrupt administrator with close ties to the mods and other important players in this section
he doesn't care about us so-called 'LHFs'; he would ban us all if they weren't in dire need of players for the mafia games.
just look at what happened to our grandmaster, FINALBETA.... he met his gruesome demise in this section at TAC hands
DON'T LISTEN TO HIS LIES
You are defending Beta?????

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
ah fuck more pages nty
I shall summarize, Mr. Dr. Watson

A cabal of criminals, ingrates and the lusciously insane are attempting to hijack OUR TOWN and sell us out for the petty profits offered by the perfidious, previously prescribed criminal element.

There is but one way to a brighter future.
One way to a dawn.

By voting for Councilman TAC

Zemmi

GodMommie
no... but i know TAC is planning to get rid of us all next if he gets in the council
Good because defending Beta makes you questionable at best lol.

Why do people have to pick between two good leaders? Why can't you both be elected? I see a path to a brighter future if y'all can work together.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
no day actions yet?
The only action we need is your vote!
DON'T LISTEN TO HIS LIES
A SUPPORTER OF FINAL BETA! THAT IS WHO SABER IS

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS SECTION DESCEND INTO ANARCHY AND UNINTELLIGABLE, FAUX IQ POSTING, THEN BY ALL MEANS, VOTE FOR FINAL BETAS SUCCESSOR.

IF YOU WANT A COUNCILMAN WHO DOES WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY AND TOWN, THEN YOU KNOW WHO TO ALIGN WITH!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS SECTION DESCEND INTO ANARCHY AND UNINTELLIGABLE, FAUX IQ POSTING, THEN BY ALL MEANS, VOTE FOR FINAL BETAS SUCCESSOR.

IF YOU WANT A COUNCILMAN WHO DOES WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE, IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY AND TOWN, THEN YOU KNOW WHO TO ALIGN WITH!
Tell me more about your platform. Who will we be executing after you are elected?

how long is voting for council?

Status
Not open for further replies.