Not open for further replies.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
@Indigo

assuming you're town and since my abilities will be outed soon anyway

how does it work?

do i lose ability?

do you get one-shot or exact copy?

like if i was for example, vigilante that could shoot each night, would you get vigilante shoot each night or one-shot of that ability?
you don't lose your ability, i get a copy

it doesn't say in the ability, but i think i get a one-shot, not infinite

at least from Flower it was a one-shot

As a man of honor, integrity, intelligence and truth. I pledge to uphold the office of Councilperson. We shall make the choice that is best for town overall. No biases or pettiness will influence decisions. I ask for your votes, no I plead for your votes to help me make this town a better place, one where we don't have to worry about hate and evil

Orca For Council 2024

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
What's worse, literally the entire player base magically became active and came to the thread to place a vote on my wagon rofl. But yes, I am scum.

Like honestly, I

My cat would hunt down your little kitten for lunch.

Behold to a certified killer. (cute have you have though!)
Oh damn this kitty is much more majestic

Unvote

What's worse, literally the entire player base magically became active and came to the thread to place a vote on my wagon rofl. But yes, I am scum.

Like honestly, I

My cat would hunt down your little kitten for lunch.

Behold to a certified killer. (cute have you have though!)
Why are his eyes looking in two different directions

I'm really sick of this big nose dick sniffer. Knowing damn well I'm SUPER fucking ACTIVE IN EVERY GAME I BEEN SCUM IN. LOL dumb bitch. But, now I rolled town when I have a much busier job unlike my last job and you wanna let lies slip from your aids infested mouth ussop. Keep it up you weak ass dick nose bitch.

BTW LIKE I SAID IN THE SIGNUP THREAD, I WILL NOT BE HERE FOR PHASE END. Fantasy football draft tomorrow. I'm defending my back to back Fantasy Superbowl wins. So, I will be away from home and a computer, cooking food and interacting with my family and friends. So, if I'm not here. that's why.

Status
Not open for further replies.