Status
Not open for further replies.
Ability destruction typically takes the ability away from use. And her point is that as town, you'd expect someone to be like "who tf destroyed my ability".
Destroying actives is like a role crush for just your active abilities. And Fuji always informs you in his games.
hmm still not really understanding how its fundamentally diff from a roleblock (same function, cant use actives for the phase/cycle) but alright

hmm still not really understanding how its fundamentally diff from a roleblock (same function, cant use actives for the phase/cycle) but alright
The key difference is if you are blocked your action doesn't work and you lose a shot, too.

If it's destroyed you can't even submit your action.

oh that makes more sense, so a block basically worse
weird that mango didnt say anything tho
Here you can also read:

Status Effects
-

This game will feature various Status Effects that an be applied and healed over the course of this game. All Status effects can be upgraded a maximum of one stage as a hard limit. The main ones include the following:

Poison - The afflicted player will die after 2 Cycles if not healed.
Bleed - The afflicted player will die after 2 Cycles if not healed.
Burn - The afflicted player will have a passive ability disabled until it is healed.
Amputate - The afflicted player will have an active ability destroyed until it is healed.

Afflictions like role crushes and ability destruction can also be healed but do not follow the same hard mechanics as Status Effects.
Ability destruction can be healed, so you'd defo be informed.

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Well if it was painful u have to see a doctor! @Dr_Professor83

Well what do you like cooking the most
it's not painful anymore so all g...besides cleaning my whole ass I had to additionally clean the whole toilette...that's what happens when a shit gets delayed for days and stacks up lol

I like cooking veggies the most and pudding. lmao

any rundown for me? I just arrived at the PC, I don't know anything that's going on besides this Flower, SoulKiller and Adam pushes.

Worst

Custom title
I like cooking veggies the most and pudding. lmao
Uhh what kind of veggies ? I'm tired of just eating salad but i haven't found some veggies i would like to eat 24/7 any suggestions ?

any rundown for me? I just arrived at the PC, I don't know anything that's going on besides this Flower, SoulKiller and Adam pushes.
Hmm i would say that we're in a pretty chaotic state rn i don't think we have a clear path to follow rn

Status
Not open for further replies.