Status
Not open for further replies.

Saber

King of Knights
You are scum saber, I probably gonna find sometime to lead an army your way. You dropping in the ranking harder than a cannon ball.

That poison shit won't save you forever.

Place a vote on flower now.
the more you pressure me, the less i want to cast a vote, you're not even town mf

Again, you are assuming Flower will flip only Indie, if she flips scum then you get what you want anyway. She is confirmed liar so nothing about her is set in stone.

And i'll repeat again, I know who you are talking about and I'm sure it will be resolved very very soon
Well, I think we should decide on 2 top wagons in case of shenanigans

Vote Lynch Hime

Like It's common sense people, the girl lied about her being a pro townie indie, she is either a scum who is trying to get away by claiming indie or just an unwanted indie.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Ratchet‘s behavior towards me here is very different from how he treated my Survivor claim in Saul. He is basically hard shielding me here while in Saul he also helped me, but didn’t jump into a fire like this as here. I recommend him for the Council vote.

Also, stop trying to lynch Flower you triggerhappy miscreants. She's being absolutely honest here. There is no motive to claiming beyond her current explanation. This is literally how she operates as indie - it's been the most consistent thing about her meta. None of the anti-Flower arguments are impressive nor are they a counter lmao

Also, stop trying to lynch Flower you triggerhappy miscreants. She's being absolutely honest here. There is no motive to claiming beyond her current explanation. This is literally how she operates as indie - it's been the most consistent thing about her meta. None of the anti-Flower arguments are impressive nor are they a counter lmao
This also differs from Saul^.

Watson Town.

>You lie
>Your lie gets exposed
>You cry abit and try to appeal to emotion

Yes, let's keep her around, makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.