Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie literally confirms that my ability exists and I hit a commuted player, you absolute dumbasses. The fuck more evidence you need at this point that I'm just telling the truth. Combine this with my Time Stop and Indigo having my ability confirmed I'm as good as an Innocent Child at this point.

Absolute brainless push at this stage.

1) My ability is legit
Yes

2) That I hit somebody who was commuted.
I mean, that's only scenario i asked about that gives that answer. Like, it's not like i got answer "oh yeah, ??? was commuted". It's more like "if ??? was commuted, you'd that message"

It's possible Slot Machine was just a Bus Drive, too, to save Adam.
Bus Drive wouldn't work on commuted target tho

Your usage confirms that

1) My ability is legit

And

2) That I hit somebody who was commuted.

Worst said nobody visited me, so it was not somebody with a super duper redirect either.

Hime is now squirming and trying to pin it on Soul.

It's possible Slot Machine was just a Bus Drive, too, to save Adam.
HOW THE FUCK AM I TRYING TO PIN IT ON ANYONE IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED DUMBASS
U LITERALLY CANT EVEN WAIT A FUCKING MOMENT FOR ME TO ASK SOUL ABOUT HIS ACTION WHEN HE IS LITERALLY REFUSING TO TELL US WHAT HE SUBMITTED
FUCK OFF U R THE MOST PAIN IN THE ASS PLAYER IVE EVER HAD TO PLAY MAFIA WITH
HELLA DESERVED LYNCH IN BCS MAFIA

Worst

Custom title
Charlie literally confirms that my ability exists and I hit a commuted player, you absolute dumbasses. The fuck more evidence you need at this point that I'm just telling the truth. Combine this with my Time Stop and Indigo having my ability confirmed I'm as good as an Innocent Child at this point.

Absolute brainless push at this stage.
Unbelievable.....absolutely unbelievable

HOW THE FUCK AM I TRYING TO PIN IT ON ANYONE IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT HAPPENED DUMBASS
U LITERALLY CANT EVEN WAIT A FUCKING MOMENT FOR ME TO ASK SOUL ABOUT HIS ACTION WHEN HE IS LITERALLY REFUSING TO TELL US WHAT HE SUBMITTED
You literally accused me of lying and tagged everyone before confirming anything. Fuck off.

I did answer your questions though?

Status
Not open for further replies.