Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm like 30 pages behind and i don't think i'll catch up

random thought - when i was counting votes, i put votes on SK from alts as (+3), so 3 (+3) but when Fuji did it, it was 6

so like, I assume these votes were legit and i don't think he'd risk getting lynched by faking it since he wasn't that far off 1st spot

so like, like it or not, SK is probably good

More of less caught up

Flower is still hung up on SK despite him CC her and proving he is right. She is still on me despite me destroying possible cult WU.

Like i said, she is gonna jeep grudges and derail shit if revived, but good most ignore her for now

Orca is imo good, townie af, same as Charlie and few others.

Person I'm sus about and think needs be looked into is Polar Bear

k as for claim, im Zatch Bell

my role is filled with passives, i have only one active that i can use, the rest only my bookkeeper can

my main passive is i get one spellbook ability each cycle. i have one unlocked starting day 1

the only active ability i can use is bookkeeper. i give all my unlocked active abilities to a player, they essentially control my role. i cannot take any other actions

michelle currently is my bookkeeper

if you are town and reading this, trust me and vote ultra. i am very confident he is scum

I can start sheeping this one

Vote lynch Ultra

You and @Emil I think it was feel this way but neither of you have stated why, how about you do that now
Well for one I didn't know who was between you and Orca that impressed me bcs both of you hail from colder climates per name usage (at least i think that's the case for Orcas)

But when ISO you i noticed near the EOD you just kept stoking flames towards me against flower. Like professional instigator

Status
Not open for further replies.