Status
Not open for further replies.
This Red Night situation is strange

He came outta nowhere with shocking news that Red Night visited him without proof to back it up but at the same time Red Night appeared for what seems to be the first time all game only to deny the accusations which in itself is strange since I don't recall Ultra or anyone else ever directly tagging Mr Knight

Meaning he was lurking and only spoke when heat was put onto him

This entire case should probably be further investigated 🤔
This is literally and exactly it

So like, i could try to verify one of Nibel, Watson or Nat. I was thinking Watson but she's nowhere to be seen and she has to be present. Nibel and Nat are here since Nibel is posting and Nat liked some comment recently.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Cmon he saw me question Melkor for first time in the game, he could have waited out to see how it plays out but he chose to insert himself into it
I agree, just think from the context of "Ultra thinks Adam is Scum" it makes sense for him to pressure you and disregard your direction. Ultra is very tunnel-visioned as Town. He legitimately lacks the ability to re-evaluate his reads once he gets stuck on them. He is a player who would rather lead an incorrect lynch, than follow a correct one. Viewed from that perspective, I can rationalise his posting as town.

Status
Not open for further replies.