Status
Not open for further replies.
Naomi is town, Ultra probably town too. I looked over at how Ekko decended himself and I think he leans into semantics which, generally, indicates that he actually believes it, and rather than posturing he's pretty confidently stood back up to Ultra. So I would lean town there, but more confident in Ultra of the two (really don't think as scum he chooses to pick on Ekko this early when he can very easily fool Ekko and have him be his #1 fan like usual). Haven't got anything else, sorry!

Vote: Adam
Looks fine and I like the focus.

Naomi is town, Ultra probably town too. I looked over at how Ekko decended himself and I think he leans into semantics which, generally, indicates that he actually believes it, and rather than posturing he's pretty confidently stood back up to Ultra. So I would lean town there, but more confident in Ultra of the two (really don't think as scum he chooses to pick on Ekko this early when he can very easily fool Ekko and have him be his #1 fan like usual). Haven't got anything else, sorry!

agree with all of this tbh

Worst

Custom title

Adam is on the town side for me tbh i agree with Naomi's read though null on the others for now

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
He went pretty hard on that Saber case i don't think he would expose himself so much so early to go and push other people ( 2 of them actually Naomi & Saber )
I see. To be fair, Scum Adam does tend to avoid actually pushing much, so I can agree in principle with the read.

As for what you said re: Naomi, I thought you meant you agreed with Naomi's read of Adam, not that you agree with my read of Naomi.

Worst

Custom title
I see. To be fair, Scum Adam does tend to avoid actually pushing much, so I can agree in principle with the read.

As for what you said re: Naomi, I thought you meant you agreed with Naomi's read of Adam, not that you agree with my read of Naomi.
Oh yeah i meant i agree with Naomi being a town read :)

Status
Not open for further replies.