Status
Not open for further replies.
The Annihilation Tournament has begun.

The winner of the winner's bracket will become the new Chairman of Worstgen and choose a new council member.

The loser of the loser's bracket will die.

If you did not sign up of your own volition know that fate has pitted you into the arena.

Send in your best of 3 in a R/P/S format to see who will advance to the next round. Players who do not submit by the end of the phase will lose by default.

You may not discuss your hands whatsoever in the main thread nor ask for another player to do so.

Rolecrushes aren't permanent xenos lol

Not gonna claim to a rookie framejob
But with no defenses (for the rest of this cycle i'm assuming? At least that's how long temporary RCs usually last iirc). Even IF you make it past this Day Phase without just getting lynched you're more than likely gonna get shot during the Night Phase.

Either by town who want to avoid the risk of keeping a potential serial killer around. Or scum who will gladly take an easy kill on a rolecrushed player.

And I can't imagine you being chosen by the Night Council to be protected, at least as things stand.

I know you don't like to claim in general. But nobody can help you if you don't try to help yourself in this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.