Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I unfortunately don't really have any offense related abilities or else I would be throwing them out like candy. I'm more of a support role, best I can do is play back up until I'm offed. I can provide an upgrade, I just need to know who is the towniest of town so I know it's in good hands

☺️ I'll take em

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I unfortunately don't really have any offense related abilities or else I would be throwing them out like candy. I'm more of a support role, best I can do is play back up until I'm offed. I can provide an upgrade, I just need to know who is the towniest of town so I know it's in good hands
give it to me :endthis:

So Ultra was busdriven then? Lol
tbh idk

i shouldn't be able to jail 2 people at the same time and i have both melkor and rej there, idk why

either i got redirected at melkor/rej somehow and they're so connected they ended up both in my chat or it's not my ability to begin with and ultra was somehow protected/immune

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
tbh idk

i shouldn't be able to jail 2 people at the same time and i have both melkor and rej there, idk why

either i got redirected at melkor/rej somehow and they're so connected they ended up both in my chat or it's not my ability to begin with and ultra was somehow protected/immune
Rej and Melkor are attached apparently, hence why they come as a package. Fits with Rej's claim too.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
tbh idk

i remember one of them say that if you chat one of them you end up in a chat with both so at least they didn't lie

Status
Not open for further replies.