Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't, I had a double amp for my next action. One was to make it day use and the other was to upgrade it. The ability I used doesn't let me stop actions on myself so I upgraded it to allow it before I saw the actions, then used the second to copy one of the abilities once I saw there was an invest in there. By letter of the role I should be able to kill in the day, but without thrill ride I can't for "balance".

I used two, Thunder Bagua showed up and the other didn't. Which means I was not roleblocked, and it simply had to be destroyed to not even show up.

A redirect is possible, but that's no reason for it not to show up
I'm pretty sure roleblocked actions don't show up. When i got that ???-nobody thing i asked what kind of result would i get if in theory user was roleblocked and answer was that it wouldn't show up at all.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
I can't, I had a double amp for my next action. One was to make it day use and the other was to upgrade it. The ability I used doesn't let me stop actions on myself so I upgraded it to allow it before I saw the actions, then used the second to copy one of the abilities once I saw there was an invest in there. By letter of the role I should be able to kill in the day, but without thrill ride I can't for "balance".
i got stopped for somthing similar when i tried removing watson before they died...

so you cant send a kill at all not even reg?

Status
Not open for further replies.