Status
Not open for further replies.

Worst

Custom title
It's your action and your brain. I don't have to go through others.

I will leave it be, do what you do. Just write it down that I said I thought it was a bad idea.
Why is that a bad idea ? Most actions will be stopped ( ofc there will be people who are immune to that )

Scum won't do much damage and will force people to play in the thread for a while

just vote her off shes already just playing for herself so she doesnt get d1 like she normally does but in the end she does it to her self.
What's funny to me is that Flower said she doesn't expect to live long time but most of her D1 so far saying she will end the day thus prolonging her life which negates her first statement.

It just reeks of Flower wanting for people to visit her and waste time on her, she is painting a target on her back for no reason

If we die we'll go out with a bang trust me!
My gambling soul yearns for a good gamble. Speaking of that, check out cards i bought this weekend. Time for some poker

Zemmi

GodMommie
I have only played Novas weebs games, but I'm surprised by the lack of kills :choppawhat:

I'm pretty sure I died 500 times D1 back OJ. Pretty sure the last Weebs I played someone *cough cough* @TYRANT tried to kill me.

Worst

Custom title
What's funny to me is that Flower said she doesn't expect to live long time but most of her D1 so far saying she will end the day thus prolonging her life which negates her first statement.

It just reeks of Flower wanting for people to visit her and waste time on her, she is painting a target on her back for no reason

My gambling soul yearns for a good gamble. Speaking of that, check out cards i bought this weekend. Time for some poker

Sweet they look pretty nice

Zemmi

GodMommie
Why is that a bad idea ? Most actions will be stopped ( ofc there will be people who are immune to that )

Scum won't do much damage and will force people to play in the thread for a while
Because I don't want to feel like I'm playing D1 again with zero info. If stuff happens that gives us plenty of info to work with before then, I'm not against it.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王

the sad part this is more of her town MO but she plays selfish and doesnt care for town overall.

sad to see i was actually excite to run it back with her as well

the sad part this is more of her town MO but she plays selfish and doesnt care for town overall.
I don't think she is town this game. Her play doesn't push the game in any direction other than people talking about her. At least from what I remember from before she pushed the game in some meaningful direction

Status
Not open for further replies.