Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I become alexis for a phase and just post gifs?? Until all these outed scums get sorted out?
Join the PEAK Cult.

I'm so checked out I'm just reading Axel's posts until I fall asleep.

You can do it, too. I laughed so hard and all the tilt went away. Now I'm a free flowing leaf in the wind 🍃.


And sorry if I made this game difficult for you. Let's just neg diff those scums and win this.



*goes back being the wind*.
 
Join the PEAK Cult.

I'm so checked out I'm just reading Axel's posts until I fall asleep.

You can do it, too. I laughed so hard and all the tilt went away. Now I'm a free flowing leaf in the wind 🍃.


And sorry if I made this game difficult for you. Let's just neg diff those scums and win this.



*goes back being the wind*.
Kate Upton Fan Cult is better

 
Join the PEAK Cult.

I'm so checked out I'm just reading Axel's posts until I fall asleep.

You can do it, too. I laughed so hard and all the tilt went away. Now I'm a free flowing leaf in the wind 🍃.


And sorry if I made this game difficult for you. Let's just neg diff those scums and win this.



*goes back being the wind*.

:memehm:
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
1- @AkaneSQ Replaced by @RippedCal
2- @Flower Lynched Day 1 Akemi Homura Revived Day 2
3- @Alwaysmind
4- @York
5- @Rej
6- @Underworld Broker
7- @Zemmi
8- @Michelle
9- @The Orca
10- @Mr. Reloaded ??? Died Night 2
11- @Adam 🍎 Saitama Deleted Day 3
12- @Logiko Replaced by @Adam 🍎
13- @Sallucion
14- @Yo Tan Wa
15- @lemon.de
16- @TheAncientCenturion
17- @T-Pein™ Replaced by @Peroroncino
18- @Ratchet
19- @Yoho
20- @Natalija
21- @Emil
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Princess Abigail Replaced by @Gadonkadonk
24- @Ghostface Killa
25- @Charlie
26- @MangoSenpai
27- @Mashiro Blue
28- @Pot Goblin
29- @SoulKiller
30- @Dr. Watson
31- @Apollo
32- @Saber ??? Died Night 2
33- @oddoddfruit Kelsier Died Day 2
34- @Luka
35- @Lord Melkor
36- @Psylocke Replaced by @Reborn
37- @hime
38- @DoflaMihawk Replaced by @Ariess
39- @xenos5
40- @BakiDou
41- @BoaHancocksHusband
42- @Tyrant MUUGEN
43- @Indigo
44- @Naomi
45- @Red Night
46- @Worst
47- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
48- @Ultra
49- @Alexis2282AE ??? Killed Night 1
50- @Polar Bear

I used an investigation on Ripped Cal. He is Eric Cartman
Try harder please lol.
 
1- @AkaneSQ Replaced by @RippedCal
2- @Flower Lynched Day 1 Akemi Homura Revived Day 2
3- @Alwaysmind
4- @York
5- @Rej
6- @Underworld Broker
7- @Zemmi
8- @Michelle
9- @The Orca
10- @Mr. Reloaded ??? Died Night 2
11- @Adam 🍎 Saitama Deleted Day 3
12- @Logiko Replaced by @Adam 🍎
13- @Sallucion
14- @Yo Tan Wa
15- @lemon.de
16- @TheAncientCenturion
17- @T-Pein™ Replaced by @Peroroncino
18- @Ratchet
19- @Yoho
20- @Natalija
21- @Emil
22- @Random Asshole
23- @Princess Abigail Replaced by @Gadonkadonk
24- @Ghostface Killa
25- @Charlie
26- @MangoSenpai
27- @Mashiro Blue
28- @Pot Goblin
29- @SoulKiller
30- @Dr. Watson
31- @Apollo
32- @Saber ??? Died Night 2
33- @oddoddfruit Kelsier Died Day 2
34- @Luka
35- @Lord Melkor
36- @Psylocke Replaced by @Reborn
37- @hime
38- @DoflaMihawk Replaced by @Ariess
39- @xenos5
40- @BakiDou
41- @BoaHancocksHusband
42- @Tyrant MUUGEN
43- @Indigo
44- @Naomi
45- @Red Night
46- @Worst
47- @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
48- @Ultra
49- @Alexis2282AE ??? Killed Night 1
50- @Polar Bear

I used an investigation on Ripped Cal. He is Eric Cartman
Quit tagging me lol
 
Join the PEAK Cult.

I'm so checked out I'm just reading Axel's posts until I fall asleep.

You can do it, too. I laughed so hard and all the tilt went away. Now I'm a free flowing leaf in the wind 🍃.


And sorry if I made this game difficult for you. Let's just neg diff those scums and win this.



*goes back being the wind*.
No point trying to solve at this point, we are at stalemate until outed scum actually drop dead.

I am not sure what I was expecting, but this is some next level. I don't recall rej weebs was like this. But I guess Fuji and Prof decided to take it to the next level.

Maybe I should just sit back, relax and just fuck around.

90% of the game seems to be doing.


Baby sitting this town is basically impossible.
 

Zemmi

GodMommie
‎
No point trying to solve at this point, we are at stalemate until outed scum actually drop dead.

I am not sure what I was expecting, but this is some next level. I don't recall rej weebs was like this. But I guess Fuji and Prof decided to take it to the next level.

Maybe I should just sit back, relax and just fuck around.

90% of the game seems to be doing.


Baby sitting this town is basically impossible.
We aren't bad off tbh. It just feels at a stand still because we can only do so much today and we already decided on the lynch.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top