Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
i mean, if flower really can stop all night actions then she's either town or survivour indie

scum wants to kill people and you can't kill people if actions are stopped (and if kills aren't, she gets insta lynched anyway)

i had the same ability as town in One Piece game altho i had to wait for N3 to use it
My last scum team had a similar ability. The one thing in Flower's favor is she announced it. We left town uninformed obviously so they wasted actions in that game.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
i mean, if flower really can stop all night actions then she's either town or survivour indie

scum wants to kill people and you can't kill people if actions are stopped (and if kills aren't, she gets insta lynched anyway)

i had the same ability as town in One Piece game altho i had to wait for N3 to use it
getting an ability doesnt make a person town or scum the same way flavor doesnt make you town or scum.

youre sheeping her too hard too early chuckie.

outside of "ability" what makes you town read her?

getting an ability doesnt make a person town or scum the same way flavor doesnt make you town or scum.

youre heeping her too hard too early chuckie.

outside of "ability" what makes you town read her?
tbh, i'd say it's opposite, you're trying hard to scum read her

what's the point of giving scum ability to basically stop faction kills, rolecops, etc?

she can't be amped/refilled either and she announced that - why mentioning that as scum?

like, i have more reasons to town read her than you atm

just for clarification ive never town read flower i simply stated that would be more aligned with her town MO.

i havent actually given a single read so far.

so your response is moot and dishonest..
This seems like semantics to me. If I said someone was aligned with their Town MO, you would reasonably infer I think they're more likely to be town, right?

I was not trying to misrepresent what you said, I directly quoted you on it after all.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
tbh, i'd say it's opposite, you're trying hard to scum read her

what's the point of giving scum ability to basically stop faction kills, rolecops, etc?

she can't be amped/refilled either and she announced that - why mentioning that as scum?

like, i have more reasons to town read her than you atm
when did i scum read her?

you relly dont understand the basic concept of lying to the public. just cause she said one thing doesnt mean much do you have her rolesheet and know what she states is truth?

i never asked for a town read and you should know by now i dont care i i am town read or trust when a player even town reads me so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.