Status
Not open for further replies.

Indigo

Yellow Flash
@Naomi I've submitted an action under the presumption that you've sent an amp, you should be able to target me given your post count. If all goes to plan Nat *should* be Ultra/Omega killed. I managed to amp my kill to say that if she's lied today it will be usable in the day, and upgraded. Your amp with further upgrade it to either Ultra or Omega.
So if Nat wasn't lying

just someone fucked her result

all of these resources are going to waste?

:parkcry:

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
You're getting all mad and saying I fucking suck because I'm not helping town enough......

But you think I'm scum apparently so why would you be so mad and insult me?

Sounds like you know I'm town!
cause you clam to be town even though you are able to neighborchat while also being immune to neighbor chats, before even reading the game thread you read one single post from flower and ended the phase early which got Adam lynched and killed he was town and a strong power role, you have been reluctant to share any info or make sense in your ability usage, while up fpr lynch you were crying in your neighbor chat to naomi that we are going to look stupid when you flip town and instead of answering any single players questions in game thread you hid behind naomi and tried to get her to save you, now naomi is randomly dead...

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
you claim to be town but havent done anything outside of openly ask scum for help, you arent giving reads you arent even actually answering any players questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.