Sign-up Weebs: The Rising of the Weeb Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Heyho Weebs. The game is supposed to "start" tomorrow, but in all honesty I have been through some hell of struggles the past weeks.
Starting with getting a strong virus infection around Christmas Eve, lasting for 3 weeks, right after I made the last announcement. And just a week ago I got a muscle strain in my left shoulder due to a small accident lol. Between a virus infection and now a painful arm I couldn't find the motivation and creativity to finish the game. It is about 85% finished, that I can give, I really thought I could finish it before rolling out the game.

Anyway, as promised from my side, I will start to roll out stuff slowly. You will find a gamethread, and possibly a phase PM through the upcomming weekend, starting from tomorrow on. From there on I don't wanna make a false promise again, but give me a handful days to distribute the roles. I hope you guys are still with us, I will come back stronger after the upcomming days, and we will get a great Weebs rolling!
Health, and overwork and still being in the mafia community is hell of a bitch, but I am doing this with passion.

Also PS: Don't stress it too hard, a SRM is currently running too and we can let it finish smoothly, so let's not take deadlines too seriously, I learned from the best.:ultimoji: *points at @novaselinenever "

I

Indigo

Heyho Weebs. The game is supposed to "start" tomorrow, but in all honesty I have been through some hell of struggles the past weeks.
Starting with getting a strong virus infection around Christmas Eve, lasting for 3 weeks, right after I made the last announcement. And just a week ago I got a muscle strain in my left shoulder due to a small accident lol. Between a virus infection and now a painful arm I couldn't find the motivation and creativity to finish the game. It is about 85% finished, that I can give, I really thought I could finish it before rolling out the game.

Anyway, as promised from my side, I will start to roll out stuff slowly. You will find a gamethread, and possibly a phase PM through the upcomming weekend, starting from tomorrow on. From there on I don't wanna make a false promise again, but give me a handful days to distribute the roles. I hope you guys are still with us, I will come back stronger after the upcomming days, and we will get a great Weebs rolling!
Health, and overwork and still being in the mafia community is hell of a bitch, but I am doing this with passion.

Also PS: Don't stress it too hard, a SRM is currently running too and we can let it finish smoothly, so let's not take deadlines too seriously, I learned from the best.:ultimoji: *points at @novaselinenever "

Yeah, you should rest

from what i hear, running Weebs sounds super draining

maybe not a great idea to start it when you're already feeling unwell

I will be here for the vote counts :kata:

Rest up and recover man. Your health is more important than any game!:ultimoji:

It's a forum game, whatever happens irl is more important. Start whenever you feel like it

AL sama

Red Haired

pleb

Status
Not open for further replies.