Sign-up Weebs: The Rising of the Weeb Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heya everyone! This is a post in the name of christmas, festivities and new year. Been afraid a while of making such a post, but well here I am.
2022 been a year of hell a hustle. It started off great with @novaselinenever last Weebs game, then we faced some corrosion of our playerbase.
But the gears of this section never stopped, I am proud to say this!

I made the sign ups in October, I originally planned to have them up earlier, so I would have more time for the roles and the guarantee of quality and time. But in November my work place told us to work extra hours until the end of the year. I thought I could still grind the setup to be ready, while doing extra hours. How wrong I was. With an aprox 5 hours gone per week + sleep compensation, I can confidentally say that I won't be able to manage in time.

Originally I wanted to start the game on the 6th January, and have you guys confirm your slots during Christmas. Gotta move up the schedule as sad as it sounds, the new date shall be: 27th January~.

Let me give you guys some updates:
The game mechanics aswell as the non-town roles are all finished, the game will have a finely crafted economy and many minigames to keep ya'll entertained. Everything has been crafted, I am just lacking time to finish the town roles in time and some basic formatting and prewriting.

I also want to enjoy Christmas and visit friends of the family to celebrate. So I can't pressure myself during this short holiday period, I hope this is understandable. It has been a harsh year and sometimes we need some time, before we end up harming ourselves, before we lose ourselves.
With the festivities being right at frontdoor, I want to wish you all a nice festivity season, a happy upcomming new year and generally much health and nerves to bring into the new year. Hope ya'll will stay for mafia and I hope that moving the schedule up won't kill anything.
Hosting means much to me and with the new guaranteed date, I can promise that things will run more optimal, than if I were to pick the earlier date. Still, if anything mayor changes for you, let me know in time, I am ready to fix upcomming holes and still deliver the best you can get.

That's it for now, enjoy the remaining year, enjoy the new year, wish ya'll the best and see ya during the confirmation period, somewhere around the second January week. <3 Love ya'll!
take all the time ya need! :sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.