Controversial WFH is fucking boring

I do. I enjoy it because it means there is more time for me to fit things into my routine.
It really depends though. It probably only works for me because I go downstairs at lunchtime from my office to a fully prepared meal by my wife.
My gf also working and she returns home in evening/night. I'm the one that prepares meals so its not a big deal tbh.

At first it was great because i could wake up and drink my coffee relaxed without being anxious to drive for more than 30-40 minutes and getting stuck in the traffic but the last 2-3 months are boring as hell no matter what i do lol.

How long are you WFH ?

My gf also working and she returns home in evening/night. I'm the one that prepares meals so its not a big deal tbh.

At first it was great because i could wake up and drink my coffee relaxed without being anxious to drive for more than 30-40 minutes and getting stuck in the traffic but the last 2-3 months are boring as hell no matter what i do lol.

How long are you WFH ?
Permanent work from home. I work within accountancy and offer some payroll services on the side. Got myself a pretty sweet office set-up, so all is nice on that front.

I enjoy being able to just relax in the morning as the wife makes my coffee. Then I go to work and everything gets done around the house. I can exercise at lunch, do my language learning in the evening (learning Korean for our future children), etc. Having a housewife probably makes this more bearable.. lol.

Anybody else here WFH ?
Whats your daily routine ?
I'm WFH for the last 6 months and while it was fun in the early days now its really boring and lonely.
I have a small home gym and i exercise every morning, i go out for a walk with my dog etc etc but i feel like a robot at this point.
Yup my brother just left too
So I’m alone now super fucking bored
I work out like 5 hours a day so I don’t go insane

Yup my brother just left too
So I’m alone now super fucking bored
I work out like 5 hours a day so I don’t go insane
Funny thing is that i have a friend that was WFH during the COVID lockdown and everyday he was bitching about how boring it is and that he wants to return to his office and i was mocking him and told him that he exaggerate.
Now i know the feeling.

WFH is great tbh, seeing coworkers in person isn't that important in the grand scheme of things.
Fuck the coworkers lol.
WFH is fine sometimes sure but humans needs socialazing. We arent supposed to live & work in a house all day.
I think if we could choose e.g to work 3 months from home and 3 months at our workplace it would be much better.

Maybe i feel this way because its my first time WFH. I hope that next months will be better.