[FNZ] Role Madness WG Memes Mafia - Boys Vs Girls Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

J

Joygirl1

At that pace this game will never come to an end before this round has already ended in another way, that´s why I´m not participating.

However, still nice of you to heal me @Meeyori :blush:

The boys not participating in the hurt and heal makes me suspect this is their ability. Whoever has that ability it is a perfect combination with the Finding Vic role and whoever is Finding Vic and gets their name mentioned 50 times by the enemy gender wins.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
The boys not participating in the hurt and heal makes me suspect this is their ability. Whoever has that ability it is a perfect combination with the Finding Vic role and whoever is Finding Vic and gets their name mentioned 50 times by the enemy gender wins.
I couldn't find the Hurt and Heal ability in the roles...
wtf is this shite
since it's not in the roles, maybe its a custom thing?

J

Joygirl1

Damn, this would make a lot of sense actually.

J

Joygirl1

I wouldn´t have noticed if husbando sis @Juliet wouldn´t have come up with that! :catblush:
Although it was suspicious that the boys were simply letting us win and were not really trying to go for the (probably fake) price.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
If the Boys had actively played it, then the possibility never would have been considered. But yes, there is no reason to participate in this nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.