WGARENA Rooftop Showdown

I'll just give a quick breakdown from what I picked up today

You have two stats on each card, attack and damage. You have 12 life points and 12 barrels. Barrels are basically an attack multiplier.

You have four rounds, and each round you and your opponent pick a card, out of 4 randomly selected from your deck.

If you go first, you just do whatever. If you go second, you can see what card your opponent is playing, but not their barrels spent.

Once you've picked your card and added your barrels, whichever of the two cards, yours and your opponents, has the higher attack wins the round. Then, the damage total is removed from your life points.

Repeat until someone's life points reach zero or four rounds are ran. If the latter happens, whomever has the lowest life left loses. If it's a tie, then whomever went first in round 1 wins.
how do i know what card my opponent is playing?

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
You ready to catch this L?

Your turn whoever you are.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
how can I use them?
Well as u can see when u click on a card and it's your turn a menu will open above the two buttons there are 12 barrels you just have to click on them (if you click on the 3rd barrel you will select 3 barrels on the 6th 6 barrels & so on)

B

Ballel

Well as u can see when u click on a card and it's your turn a menu will open above the two buttons there are 12 barrels you just have to click on them (if you click on the 3rd barrel you will select 3 barrels on the 6th 6 barrels & so on)
Yeah but when I did that it always showed astronomically high numbers as a result and I didn't have this many barrels

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Yeah but when I did that it always showed astronomically high numbers as a result and I didn't have this many barrels
xD no that "big" number was the attack your card was gonna have if you had used that amount of barrels like if kaido have 8 base attack and you use 3 barrels it will be (Kaido's base attack : 8 + ( 8 * 3) ) = 32 attack basically the base attack gets multiplied by how many barrels you select :)

B

Ballel

xD no that "big" number was the attack your card was gonna have if you had used that amount of barrels like if kaido have 8 base attack and you use 3 barrels it will be (Kaido's base attack : 8 + ( 8 * 3) ) = 32 attack basically the base attack gets multiplied by how many barrels you select :)
Oooooooh

:luuh:

Seems my brain farted big time.

Did I tell you that I have the mathematical capabilities of a toddler?