Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

Man, Erkan, learn to take Ls with grace lol

I don't know what's more pathetic. The fact you made this thread, or the fact that you're using a translation you know for a fact is wrong as the focal point of your argument lmao.

Congratulation, you've evolved into Moe.

4 billion vs 3.5 billion, despite Mihawk being the "marine hunter"
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Or maybe the title is shared with this clown.

Less of a bounty gap than Roger and WB even though Shanks is a captain, Yonko and leader of strongest crew in One Piece while Mihawk is just a combatant with no command and a distant past of marine hunting.

:gokulaugh::suresure:

Not only TCB said ''SKILL''

This guy said ''SKILL'' too:

:holdthisl:
skill
noun
Save Word
To save this word, you'll need to log in.

\ ˈskil \
Definition of skill
(Entry 1 of 2)
1a: the ability to use one's knowledge effectively and readily in execution or performance
b: dexterity or coordination especially in the execution of learned physical tasks
2: a learned power of doing something competently : a developed aptitude or ability

Sword skill

''HAS EVEN GREATER SWORD SKILLS THAN THE RED-HAIRED EMPEROR''
:gokulaugh:
''GREATEST SWORDSMAN''
:steef::suresure:

And many more :cheers::steef:

Shanks > Mihawk

Yonko > Mihawk

Both confirmed.
Thats predictable tbh, since Shanks is Luffy's inspiration, Oda will fulfill Shanks' responsibility as the Hakiman just like he did since the start of this manga. He may even give Shanks The World Strongest Haki User later, since Shanks is Oda's self-insert.

Thats predictable tbh, since Shanks is Luffy's inspiration, Oda will fulfill Shanks' responsibility as the Hakiman just like he did since the start of this manga. He may even give Shanks The World Strongest Haki User later, since Shanks is Oda's self-insert.
Can't tell if your actually seriously or mocking the clownery lmao.

I sincerely hope that at this point this argument doesn't stoop to "Well, I get the logic and portrayal shits all over what I want... but did you know Shanks is Oda's self-insert? How can he be weaker!"

What?
:choppawhat:

Haki is a very important ability in swordsmanship. It's the reason Zoro is called a swordsmaster by the world.

Can't tell if your actually seriously or mocking the clownery lmao.
What? No i'm serious about that since the beginning of Shanks vs Mihawk, Oda won't make a stronger haki user a weaker fighter from being a weaker swordsman. Especially when Shanks both aims for PK and having his CoC wanked so much by even 2 Admirals pre and post TS.

Does logic state WSS in this world cant be beaten by a weaker swordsman using a better gun? It doesnt, does it? The funny stuff is forcing WSS to be an absolute portrayal and logic and everything is under swordsmanship when haki is just its own power.

Shanks displayed power difference from his CoC that affected two Admirals, thats not an inferior portrayal to Mihawk. Like at all. And i'm not angry like "how can he be weaker when he's Oda's self-insert!", i just view that Luffy's peak opponents (Kaidou, Shanks, BB) to be stronger than Zoro's peak opponents (Mihawk, Shiryu, Beckmann).

Last edited:
What? No i'm serious about that since the beginning of Shanks vs Mihawk, Oda won't make a stronger haki user a weaker fighter from being a weaker swordsman. Especially when Shanks both aims for PK and having his CoC wanked so much by even 2 Admirals pre and post TS.

Does logic state WSS in this world cant be beaten by a weaker swordsman using a better gun? It doesnt, does it?
Shanks has neither hype nor portrayal over Mihawk in CoO or CoA, for starters. Second, Oda can still make Mihawk's CoC very good even if not on par with Shanks, we don't know his skillset.

And haki is literally part of WSS as well as swordsmanship. Why in the hell are you comparing it to guns?

Zoro literally has all three forms of haki. Black blade is peak of CoA most likely and list goes on.

It's like you're living in 2010. Get over the bias, just because characters are related to MC doesn't mean they're untouchable. Roger was PK and everything Luffy wants to be yet WB was his equal and even given title of WSM ahead of him with a Devil Fruit of all things, and WB is irrelevant to anything Luffy has.

Shanks has neither hype nor portrayal over Mihawk in CoO or CoA, for starters. Second, Oda can still make Mihawk's CoC very good even if not on par with Shanks, we don't know his skillset.

And haki is literally part of WSS as well as swordsmanship. Why in the hell are you comparing it to guns?

Zoro literally has all three forms of haki. Black blade is peak of CoA most likely and list goes on.

It's like you're living in 2010. Get over the bias, just because characters are related to MC doesn't mean they're untouchable. Roger was PK and everything Luffy wants to be yet WB was his equal and even given title of WSM ahead of him with a Devil Fruit of all things, and WB is irrelevant to anything Luffy has.
Haki is a part of WSS? Can you bring that manga panel that says that? Haki is a part of swordsmanship only but Vergo said about "better haki user" being his main strength even tho he is a martial artist and a bamboo user? Haki is part of swordsmanship but Shanks can throw CoC around, Garp can strengthen his punch with it, Luffy and Kaidou can make bombs from it crushing enemies without touching etc? You are the one forcing your thinking to me that haki is under swordsmanship, while its never been the case. Don't act like i accept your thinking.

Haki is a part of WSS? Can you bring that manga panel that says that? Haki is a part of swordsmanship only but Shanks can throw CoC around, Garp can strengthen his punch with it, Luffy and Kaidou can make bombs from it crushing enemies without touching etc? You are the one forcing your thinking to me that haki is under swordsmanship, while its never been the case. Don't act like i accept your thinking.
There's no haki vs swordsmanship. Haki is not a separate fighting style. It's literally to enhance what you already so. Being a swordsman is more about your haki than anything else from what we've seen.

Garp strengthens his punch with it. Re-read what you just said and figure out where you're wrong. You're making it a punch vs haki situation when haki is there to literally strengthen his punch

There's no haki vs swordsmanship. Haki is not a separate fighting style. It's literally to enhance what you already so. Being a swordsman is more about your haki than anything else from what we've seen.

Garp strengthens his punch with it. Re-read what you just said and figure out where you're wrong. You're making it a punch vs haki situation when haki is there to literally strengthen his punch
Well theres nothing that said "haki is not a separate fighting style" , while Vergo explicitly separate himself as a haki user from him being a weapon user.