Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

"with greated swordskill than even red-hair"
"strongest swordsman in the world"

Is this some new found hobby of how much you can delude yourself?
Tell me. Does it take more skill to cut metal than strength?

I'm sure with enough strength I could bash the metal until I'm through. But with skill?

Which leads me to believe that zoros ability to cut anything. Like pica or kaido. I believe it has 0 to do with force or physical strength. It's purely reliant on skill

I believe the physical strength is reserved for when the blades actually touch. What are your thoughts?

Well it takes skill to always find a excuse to not fight a top tier.
Shiryu does not have that skill he just go invisible instead. So because of that, even if he defeats mihawk, he will never be the most skilled swordsman.

I believe it has 0 to do with force or physical strength. It's purely reliant on skill

I believe the physical strength is reserved for when the blades actually touch. What are your thoughts?
It is certainly about skill here. Or aptitude. When Zoro cut the stone right before he did not seem to use any force.
Cutting steel was done by utilizing haki, not brute force.
You seem to be confused about the meaning of the word "strongest". That does not only mean physically strongest. Especially not in this context.

Anyways, does it matter what achieves the desired result? Is it really important if someone uses physical strength or another ability?
I do not think so.
Results are what matters and the result is that Mihawk would beat Shanks when it comes to fighting, as both are swordsmen.

- ''Sword Play'' lmao
- Greatest Swordsman

ITS GREATEST SWORDSMAN, you can literally hear Japanese says ''saikyo'' yet, they also translate as GREATEST SWORDSMAN, as I told you ZKKclowns before, Strongest Swordsman is a dumb translation even if the japanese says saikyo sometimes, (sometimes they also said dai kengou, not saikyo too). Because thats a fighting style, you don't say ''strongest marksman'', you say ''greatest marksman'', same for swordsmanship.

ZKK Clowns thinking Oda would be mad enough to make an Emperor weaker than Luffy underling Zoro's opponent :milaugh:

Whats next? Shiryu > Shanks? Is Zoro going to tell Shanks like he told Lucci, he isn't good enough to fight Luffy? :suresure:

Shanks is an Emperor that Oda kept it even after Kaido and Big mom, he isn't going to be equal to Zoro's opponent Mihawk, let alone weaker.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

- ''Sword Play'' lmao
- Greatest Swordsman

ITS GREATEST SWORDSMAN, you can literally hear Japanese says ''saikyo'' yet, they also translate as GREATEST SWORDSMAN, as I told you ZKKclowns before, Strongest Swordsman is a dumb translation even if the japanese says saikyo sometimes, (sometimes they also said dai kengou, not saikyo too). Because thats a fighting style, you don't say ''strongest marksman'', you say ''greatest marksman'', same for swordsmanship.

ZKK Clowns thinking Oda would be mad enough to make an Emperor weaker than Luffy underling Zoro's opponent :milaugh:

Whats next? Shiryu > Shanks? Is Zoro going to tell Shanks like he told Lucci, he isn't good enough to fight Luffy? :suresure:

Shanks is an Emperor that Oda kept it even after Kaido and Big mom, he isn't going to be equal to Zoro's opponent Mihawk, let alone weaker.
Greatest strongest all it means is he is > swordsman shanks

- ''Sword Play'' lmao
- Greatest Swordsman

Mihawk >>> Shanks

GUI VI

Touch The Grass

- ''Sword Play'' lmao
- Greatest Swordsman

1 year since this chapter and you still coping lmfao.
:pepecopium: