Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well no one say that haki and swordsmanship can't both strengthen the user's attack tho? I just don't get the Mihawk > Shanks enforcement policy in 100 threads while they literally are both hyped due to different stuff.
Again, Zoro's Santoryu hasnt changed at all. It's unique to Zoro, a self made swordstyle that he himself created.

He asked Mihawk to teach him "the way of the Sword" and came out of the TS with Haki.

So tell me, what swordsmanship did Zoro learn from Mihawk? Did he learn some new "Hawkeye Swordstyle" that he's been saving in his arsenal?

Again, Zoro's Santoryu hasnt changed at all. It's unique to Zoro, a self made swordstyle that he himself created.

He asked Mihawk to teach him "the way of the Sword" and came out of the TS with Haki.

So tell me, what swordsmanship did Zoro learn from Mihawk? Did he learn some new "Hawkeye Swordstyle" that he's been saving in his arsenal?
Mihawk taught zoro 0 sword techniques.
ZERO
All the way of the sword was, is HAKI
We also saw the sword stuff result directly tho? Did Zoro flying slash reach in Dressrosa become further due to his hardening CoA? Did his Tatsumaki in fishman island get more prolonged in duration due to his CoA? It wasnt the case was it? CoA hardens stuff, not prolonging the duration of a wind slash. Just some points.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
We also saw the sword stuff result directly tho? Did Zoro flying slash in Dressrosa get further due to his hardening CoA? Did his Tatsumaki in fishman island get more prolonged in duration due to his CoA? It wasnt the case was it? Just some points.
Yes.

Re-read Thriller Bark. More weight in a slash = Stronger slash. Zoro literally spoonfeeds you simple physics as he wields Shusui.

And Hardening CoA clearly increases the weight of his slashes.

Yes.

Re-read Thriller Bark. More weight in a slash = Stronger slash. Zoro literally spoonfeeds you simple physics as he wields Shusui.

And Hardening CoA clearly increases the weight of his slashes.
Hardening increase the weight of his slash? Mihawk said imbuing sword with haki = no more broken swords right? So CoA is hardness stuff, it doesnt add more weight or momentum like a swordsmanship technique basically does.

Yea thats about all that i wanna say, as a supporter of Shanks' powerlevel over Mihawk i try to be reasonable in my support tho.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
We also saw the sword stuff result directly tho? Did Zoro flying slash reach in Dressrosa become further due to his hardening CoA? Did his Tatsumaki in fishman island get more prolonged in duration due to his CoA? It wasnt the case was it? CoA hardens stuff, not prolonging the duration of a wind slash. Just some points.
Zoros slashes got bigger
Because he got physically stronger
Nothing to do with sword skill.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Hardening increase the weight of his slash? Mihawk said imbuing sword with haki = no more broken swords right? So CoA is hardness stuff, it doesnt add more weight or momentum like a swordsmanship technique basically does.
You literally proved my point.

CoA = Hardness stuff.

Black Blades are known for their toughness and Shusui is the sword using which Zoro teaches you what I said before in TB.

Read the raws and come back :josad:
...wat is it? Can you translate it?
Post automatically merged:

Wtf does that have to do with mihawk teaching him haki only.
Zoro is always increasing his physical strength
That's what working out fkn does
So Mihawk didnt even teach Zoro basic strength that allowed him to cut Iceberg from afar? He didnt even teach Zoro the basics to make Zoro's technique stronger, he only taught Zoro haki? Some weird scenario if you ask me.

You literally proved my point.

CoA = Hardness stuff.

Black Blades are known for their toughness and Shusui is the sword using which Zoro teaches you what I said before in TB.
Yea, some toughness wont cause extra weight or precision except with better basic strength and technique tho? Zoro could control Shusui better since Thriller Bark not due to his CoA but his technique.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Thats predictable tbh, since Shanks is Luffy's inspiration, Oda will fulfill Shanks' responsibility as the Hakiman just like he did since the start of this manga. He may even give Shanks The World Strongest Haki User later, since Shanks is Oda's self-insert.
So sad that you actually unironically believe this.

4 billion vs 3.5 billion, despite Mihawk being the "marine hunter"
:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Shanks without redforce, large NW territory , and beckman is worth 2 Billion only
Hawkeyes solo with a tiny boat worth 3.6 B

@nik87

Skills is not strenght.

Don't needd the title of WSH(Worlds Strongest Haki), but said by somebody as the strongests in this department.
Define skill set
Haki is a skill set