Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

Game over Zolo fans. :cheers::steef:

:gokulaugh::suresure:

:kuzanshut:

This is the first time the title has mentioned, Chapter 5:

MASTER SWORDSMAN, THEN GREATEST SWORDSMAN:

And then once again mentioned in the current chapters (chapter 1033, and others)
''GREATEST SWORDSMAN'' MANY TIMES:

The true translation is: GREATEST AND SKILL.

I feel sorry for Zolo and Mihawk fanboys :gokulaugh: You guys are doomed to lose, just like ZKK.

:holdthisl:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Game over Zolo fans. :cheers::steef:

:gokulaugh::suresure:

:kuzanshut:

This is the first time the title has mentioned, Chapter 5:

MASTER SWORDSMAN, THEN GREATEST SWORDSMAN:

And then once again mentioned in the current chapters (chapter 1033, and others)
''GREATEST SWORDSMAN'' MANY TIMES:

The true translation is: GREATEST AND SKILL.

I feel sorry for Zolo and Mihawk fanboys :gokulaugh: You guys are doomed to lose, just like ZKK.

:holdthisl:
Lmfao no erkek
The title wasn't mentioned when it said he's more skillfull than Shanks

It just said he is

And it didn't stop there

Then it goes on to say SEPARATELY as the STRONGEST swordsman in the world

So not only is his sword skill greater than Shanks he's also stronger
Showing mihawk in totality
Strength and skill is above Shanks

As for the title itself

世界最強の剣士 = Sekai Saikyō no Kenshi = World's strongest swordsman

世界最強の男 = Sekai Saikyō no Otoko = World's strongest man

Here we have Mihawks and Whitebeards title. It should be clearly visible that both titles are very similar to each other, in fact the only thing they differ in is the last part. 剣士 means swordsman while 男 means man.

Both titles are build up in the same pattern: The first part is what they are, in this case the World's strongest, that is the same in both titles. The second part is the more important part as it states what group the first part refers to: In case of Whitebeards title it refers to the group of man, while it in Mihawks title refers to the group of swordsman.

Mihawks title is world's STRONGEST

Lol stronger? Than Zoro? Don't compare this nonentity without hacks using bombs and hitting in the back. Lol a fan of Zoro
Post automatically merged:

Already MUCH stronger and always has been. Mid and lol garbage without hacks
Post automatically merged:

Higher fencing involves acoc + top kaki+strength+top technique +black blade. Shanks is a SWORDSMAN as confirmed by the watch. Mihouk IS THE STRONGEST SWORDSMAN. end. Mihawk > Shanks. Zoro is like a swordsman now > Zoro is on the roof because of KHAKI and not a technician. Once again for the retarded. Acoc+haki+techniques+black blade +mihouk's power>acoc+techniques+haki+strength +NOT Shanks' black blade. Even assuming that shanks is stronger in coc than Mihawk.
"garbage without hacks"

Typical Zorotard mentality.

The same way having devil fruit abilities on your sword doesn't make you a better swordsman (Law), having a stronger haki doesn't make you a better swordsman either.

In fact, we don't know what made Mihawk have the title of "world's strongest swordsman".

This title doesn't make someone suddenly be stronger than all swordsmen. It means that among all swordsmen, Mihawk is the most skilled one, like perfectly mentioned in the chapter.

However, Shanks can still be stronger than Mihawk because of his haki. Shanks may as well be a slopy ass mfer who just uses his swords for haki, making him a less skilled swordsman than Mihawk but still stronger than him.

You believe what you want to believe but I don't want you to be disappointed the day all this gets confirmed and you cry about it.

HA001

"garbage without hacks"

The same way having devil fruit abilities on your sword doesn't make you a better swordsman (Law), having a stronger haki doesn't make you a better swordsman either.

In fact, we don't know what made Mihawk have the title of "world's strongest swordsman".

This title doesn't make someone suddenly be stronger than all swordsmen. It means that among all swordsmen, Mihawk is the most skilled one, like perfectly mentioned in the chapter.

However, Shanks can still be stronger than Mihawk.

You believe what you want to believe anyway but I don't want you to be disappointed the day all this gets confirmed and you cry about it.
So you're telling us

The words World's strongest swordsman

Doesn't mean

World's strongest swordsman ???

Make it make sense genius

So you're telling us

The words World's strongest swordsman

Doesn't mean

World's strongest swordsman ???

Make it make sense genius
Being the strongest one to use a sword doesn't mean you can take down everyone who uses a sword since not only "swordsman abilities" come into play in a fight.

The "best smartphone camera" doesn't take better photos than a real camera, even if you have a shitty smartphone.

Law is stronger than Zoro because he has better abilities despite Zoro being a more skilled swordsman.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
世界一の大剣豪 = Sekaiichi no Daikengo = World's Greatest Swordmaster/Swordsman.
世界最強の剣士 = Sekai Saikyo no Kenshi = World's Strongest Swordsman.

Both have been used to refer to Mihawk. And in the latest chapter, he was called the second one in Japanese - so the translation of he's the Strongest Swordsman applies there.

having a stronger haki doesn't make you a better swordsman either.
Huh?
So Zoro improving his Haki in Wano means nothing in regards to him being a better swordsman?

Oda = This guy is the Strongest Swordsman in the World.
@/Pringles on WorstGen = The title means he's the most skilled one.

Make it make sense lmfao.

Last edited:

HA001

Being the strongest one to use a sword doesn't mean you can take down everyone who uses a sword since not only "swordsman abilities" come into play in a fight.

Law is stronger than Zoro because he has better abilities despite Zoro being a more skilled swordsman.
Law isn't stronger than anything

Law 1 vs 1 is a bum

Laws last 1 vs 1 feat is VERGO

Everything Law has done since has been in a team with SNEAK ATTACKS

Strongest swordsman in the world is self explanatory
It means strongest swordsman in the world

lets agree with you for a second and Tell me how law is stronger than zoro without using word '' strong ''

世界一の大剣豪 = Sekaiichi no Daikengo = World's Greatest Swordmaster/Swordsman.
世界最強の剣士 = Sekai Saikyo no Kenshi = World's Strongest Swordsman.

Both has been used to refer to Mihawk. And in the latest chapter, he was called the second one in Japanese - so the translation of he's the Strongest Swordsman applies there.

Huh?
So Zoro improving his Haki in Wano means nothing in regards to him being a better swordsman?

Oda = This guy is the Strongest Swordsman in the World.
@/Pringles on WorstGen = The title means he's the most skilled one.

Make it make sense lmfao.
"World's strongest swordsman" = "World's most skilled swordsman"

Only Mihawkstans think these epithets are different.

The epithet means that among all swordsmen, Mihawk is the most skilled / strongest to use a sword.

Meaning that Mihawk is at the top of swordsmanship. He is stronger / more skilled than Shanks in using his sword yes.

However, in a 1v1 fight, swordsmanship is not the only factor that determines who beats who.

There is haki, devil fruit abilities, etc.

Give a sword to Kaido and he'll take down Mihawk.

+ Kaido was the "world's strongest creature" and he was still defeated by Luffy.

You base your comparison on a meaningless epithet when in fact, the story is telling us that Shanks > Mihawk.

HA001

Only Mihawkstans think these epithets are different.

The epithet means that among all swordsmen, Mihawk is the most skilled / strongest to use a sword.

Meaning that Mihawk is at the top of swordsmanship. He is stronger / more skilled than Shanks in using his sword yes.

However, in a 1v1 fight, swordsmanship is not the only factor that determines who beats who.

+ Kaido was the "world's strongest creature" and he was still defeated by Luffy.
If haki is separate. Then why when mihawk told zoro he was going to teach him the way of the sword did he ONLY teach him haki.

Why have zoros last 3 power ups haki related

Why is zoro using THE SAME SWORD SKILLS FROM HIS INTRODUCTION if its just about sword skill

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Proof?
Is Whitebeard the "Worlds most skilled Man"?
Is Kaido the "Worlds most skilled Creature"?
Because those titles are the EXACT same as Mihawk's title with the ONLY difference being Swordsman instead of Man/Creature.

Proof?

Enlighten me my guy, what has Zoro been training since the start of the Time skip & which specific areas has he been improving in...

You think Zoro is going to turn off his Haki to fight Mihawk?

Kaido isn't a swordsman, Shanks is a swordsman. And Mihawk is the Strongest Swordsman.

If haki is separate. Then why when mihawk told zoro he was going to teach him the way of the sword did he ONLY teach him haki.

Why have zoros last 3 power ups haki related

Why is zoro using THE SAME SWORD SKILLS FROM HIS INTRODUCTION if its just about sword skill
Because haki is involved in swordsmanship and Mihawk/Shanks surely use similar forms of haki, which makes them relatively similar to each other.

However, Shanks may as well surpass Mihawk in conqueror's haki, we saw what his haki can do. We never saw what Mihawk's haki was capable of, we only saw his swordsmanship.

And we know from Kaido that "haki is what prevails".

So you can have the "world's strongest swordsman" epithet, it still may not make you stronger than "world's strongest haki" guy because despite your swordsmanship abilities being stronger, it still requires a stronger haki to defeat Shanks.

Proof?
Is Whitebeard the "Worlds most skilled Man"?
Is Kaido the "Worlds most skilled Creature"?
Because those titles are the EXACT same as Mihawk's title with the ONLY difference being Swordsman instead of Man/Creature.

Proof?

Enlighten me my guy, what has Zoro been training since the start of the Time skip & which specific areas has he been improving in...

You think Zoro is going to turn off his Haki to fight Mihawk?

Kaido isn't a swordsman, Shanks is a swordsman. And Mihawk is the Strongest Swordsman.
instead of zoro turning off haki , it just looks like shanks cant use his haki while holding his sword.. bec of suddenly he becomes stronger without his sword

HA001

Because haki is involved in swordsmanship and Mihawk/Shanks surely use similar forms of haki, which makes them relatively similar to each other.

However, Shanks may as well surpass Mihawk in conqueror's haki, we saw what his haki can do. We never saw what Mihawk's haki was capable of, we only saw his swordsmanship.

So you can have the "world's strongest swordsman" epithet, it still may not make you stronger than "world's strongest haki" guy because despite your swordsmanship abilities being stronger, it still requires a stronger haki to defeat Shanks.
Is zoro going to use haki vs mihawk to become wss

Yes or no ?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

My guy, I still don't understand why you place more stock on Kaido's statement about Haki when the literal MANGA/Narrator Box tells you that Mihawk is the STRONGEST Swordsman.

That implicitly means that he CANNOT lose any Sword duel no matter how strong(er) his opponent's Haki is & his sole loss will be against Zoro. Else you are basically calling Zoro's dream hollow...

My guy, I still don't understand why you place more stock on Kaido's statement about Haki when the literal MANGA tells you that Mihawk is the STRONGEST Swordsman.

That implicitly means that he CANNOT lose any Sword duel no matter how strong(er) his opponent's Haki is & his sole loss will be against Zoro. Else you are basically calling Zoro's dream hollow...
If I'm the "strongest boxer", does it mean I can defeat everyone who boxes? What if my opponent does kickboxing and I get kicked in the face?

Zoro wants to become the strongest swordsman because he wants to improve his skills in using swords and reach the top of swordsmanship.

His dream is not to surpass a mere swordsman guy like Law, even if he may remain stronger than Zoro by EOS.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If I'm the "strongest boxer", does it mean I can defeat everyone who boxes?
Yes.

What if my opponent does kickboxing and I get kicked in the face?
You would lose ofc.
But that's what I'm saying, there's no proof from any source material that your opponent does anything other than boxing in this specific example.

Zoro wants to become the strongest swordsman because he wants to improve his skills in using swords and reach the top of swordsmanship.
As I asked you earlier, what specific areas did Zoro improve upon?
His Santoryu has been the same thing, his improvements are in HAKI.
Haki is intrinsic to swordsmanship like you yourself admitted a few posts ago.

"garbage without hacks"

However, Shanks can still be stronger than Mihawk because of his haki. Shanks may as well be a slopy ass mfer who just uses his swords for haki, making him a less skilled swordsman than Mihawk but still stronger than him.

You believe what you want to believe but I don't want you to be disappointed the day all this gets confirmed and you cry about it.
1 We are talking about the exploits of Zoro. Which is without 30 bones before ap acoc puts Kaido scar 1 on 1. While Lol hits in the back with a mid and bombs. And even in this case, Mom healed the damage from Lol in 1 second. There is nothing in the fights shown that puts Lol even close to Zoro.
2 We know what made Mihawk the STRONGEST swordsman, the same as Zoro. Acoc, haki, techniques, strength and black blade. All this together made mihouk the STRONGEST