Chapter Discussion WGS title once again confirmed to be mainly ''SKILL'' based

You do not split Kanjis from a single word and translate you absolute tool.
Kenshi = Swordsman.

You're asking for proof when we've caught you red-handed right here? Man get the fuck out of here.
And this is exactly how I know you have nothing

If 剣 has けん it’s clearly referring to swordsmanship
Just like how zoro asked mihawk to teach him

The Vivre Card says that Vista matched Mihawk in THAT instance.

Has nothing to do with the Title & the fact that Shanks is a Swordsman. That's exactly what this Cope Thread is about.
Why are spreading false information vivre card never said it just said his swordsmanship is equal to mihawk, only blue deep said it was about the fight

Also proof of me having mistranslation seems like you’re trying to spread false accusations about me with no evidence

There are 2 categories of people in this fandom.

Zoro/Mihawkstans who believe that:
- Zoro > Law
- Zoro >>>>>>>>>>> Sanji
- Mihawk > Shanks

The sane fandom who knows that:
- Law > Zoro
- Zoro >= Sanji
- Mihawk ? Shanks (Shanks being stronger is more likely though)
Candy that was crying about bounties with Lanji near Zoro takes, that's how creditless you are.
And you have the audacity to talk about haki and feats in this thread. :risitameh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
And this is exactly how I know you have nothing

If 剣 has けん it’s clearly referring to swordsmanship
Just like how zoro asked mihawk to teach him
And that still doesn't change the fact that 剣士 means Swordsman IN THIS CONTEXT & not "Swordsmanship Man".
You cannot split 剣 from 剣士 and claim that the title refers to something else entirely, which is exactly what you are disingeneously doing right here.
The title is Sekai Saikyo no Kenshi meaning the World's Strongest Swordsman.

And as you said a while ago, Mihawk's title does not refer to the Weapon - it refers to Swordsmen.

And that still doesn't change the fact that 剣士 means Swordsman IN THIS CONTEXT & not "Swordsmanship Man".
You cannot split 剣 from 剣士 and claim that the title refers to something else entirely, which is exactly what you are disingenously doing right here.
The title is Sekai Saikyo no Kenshi meaning the World's Strongest Swordsman.

And as you said a while ago, Mihawk's title does not refer to the Weapon - it refers to Swordsmen.
Yes and you know what makes a swordsmen? Swordsmanship which is why is けん in there, anyways this chapter is a big dub for those who knew Mihawk wasn’t roger/PB lvl and not being zoro final fight

This is not as easy as many people make it out to be because looking at it from the point of view that both Shanks and Mihawk are swordsmen, there is no debate. There is nothing shanks can with a sword that will make him stronger than Mihawk.

The Problem is that since we have been introduced to Shanks, he hasn't done anything significant with a sword (aside from blocking Akainu). What has been used to hype him has been Conqueror's haki.
It has been used on three separate occasions: Chapter 1, on Whitebeard's ship, and scaring off Aramaki in Wano. When one thinks of Shanks, his sword is not the first thing that comes to mind, it's his Conqueror's haki.

The point I'm trying to argue is that Shanks is a has-been swordsman that lost an arm years ago, to compare him to Mihawk on the basis of swordsman is simply unfair, especially since the only hype he has gotten since losing his arm has been because of his Conqueror's haki.

Oda even hinted that may be more to how Shanks fights in an SBS, until he is flexed out, we can't judge how strong he is.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
This is not as easy as many people make it out to be because looking at it from the point of view that both Shanks and Mihawk are swordsmen, there is no debate. There is nothing shanks can with a sword that will make him stronger than Mihawk.

The Problem is that since we have been introduced to Shanks, he hasn't done anything significant with a sword (aside from blocking Akainu). What has been used to hype him has been Conqueror's haki.
It has been used on three separate occasions: Chapter 1, on Whitebeard's ship, and scaring off Aramaki in Wano. When one thinks of Shanks, his sword is not the first thing that comes to mind, it's his Conqueror's haki.

The point I'm trying to argue is that Shanks is a has-been swordsman that lost an arm years ago, to compare him to Mihawk on the basis of swordsman is simply unfair, especially since the only hype he has gotten since losing his arm has been because of his Conqueror's haki.

Oda even hinted that may be more to how Shanks fights in an SBS, until he is flexed out, we can't judge how strong he is.
Why are you reposting this shit when I already told you shanks has a burning sword style
That's how he fights