General & Others What’s The Most Iconic Moment in here?

Most Iconic Among the 6?

• Total voters
I love men's dream.

Tho imo nothing can beat Skypiea moment of ringing the bell, and Going Merry's funeral. Those two moments, those are peak fiction right there.
Uyuu are you my alt, or am i yours?
Adding also the best moment of One Piece, ALL ABOARD THE MERRY.
Post automatically merged:

"Nothing happen" overrated but of course it gonna win the poll here on WG
:mrgo:
Color me surprised that everything has to be about Zoro

Divided between 1 and 4. One is a mile stone of the manga, it sets a lot of things. It is also the main villain with the 3 protagonists. Number 4, Ace dies, has less value for the story compared to the 1st but it is scene that hits you like a truck. Very emotional (and unexpected even at the time, Oda used to do way less fake deaths but it was still really something unexpected). Still for the story the most important is the 1st.

About the others they are just minors. Roger laugh is way in in the manga, almost the end pretty much, also it adds to the mystery of the OP but really not something really epic.

Luffy punching the CD was something which was charged up in the whole arc but in the end it is repetition of Usopp burning the WG flag in Enies lobby. They already were sworn enemies and that was just to underline Luffy and co are coller than the other pirates cause they had the balls to attack CD (that also brought to their demise in the end).

The death of WB was epic but it was expected since his introduction, the badass old guy that loses his life while kicking ass, there is something like this in every manga (but OP did this really really good), but not so iconic like the others. Maybe he telling the OP exists had more value.

The last one was epic as a Zoro fan but that is a totally Zoro scene, cool and all but 1 and 4 are mile stones of the manga. This can be compared to WB death to a degree.

LOL of course "Nothing Happened" moment would win because it's Worstgen we're talking about here.

Anyway, not everybody has the same meaning of "iconic" cuz for me, the most iconic has to be Whitebeard's "The One Piece is Real!"

Whitebeard's death for me. Man was so resilient, he kept going even after having has his head melted clean off, plus all the gunshot and stab wounds and the heartache. He really gave his all at Marineford and displayed just how amazing he was. Not to mention, the man died standing up. Definitely one of my favourite characters after that arc and he solidified himself as one of the best after all he did for his family.

I also really liked;
-Nothing happened.
-Nami cutting herself and Luffy putting the hat on her.
-Sanji sacrificing himself against Enel to save Usopp and Nami before saying the boss line, "Thanks, I needed a light," and it being revealed he screwed with the engine of the Arc Maxim.
-"Thank you for loving me." A great end for the character with him coming to the realisation his life did have meaning if people as amazing as Newgate and Luffy cared so much for him.
-"I'll do what I can do, you...you do what I can't do." By Sanji when encouraging Usopp. Really great and exemplifies the Straw Hats' dynamics, with one member making up for another's inadequacies and flaws.
-Luffy punching the Celestial Dragon of course.
-People's dreams never end. Can't wait for more Teach.
-He laughed. I really hope the One Piece blows me a way when Oda reveals it.
So all of them and more, One Piece definitely has a lot of great moments.

You mean among the fandom?

It's either Zoro's moment or Shirohige's.

But for me it's Roger's by far. He was an almost irrelevant character for me and suddenly we got that panel which was amazing. (Still it cant compete with those other two moments because it didnt have enough time to be appreciated by the fandom like them)