General & Others What arc did you start watching/reading Naruto at?

I'm an old school Naruto fan, I started with Naruto when I got Naruto Ultimate Ninja. Then I started watching the english anime at the Gaara arc.

Then, I learned there were episodes (in 10 parts) on YouTube. They were at like episode 180, but for canon arcs, I started when the Sasuke Retrieval arc ended.
VidMate
Once I got sick of waiting for the Shippuden anime to come out, I started reading the manga which was like in the middle of the Gaara arc.

How about you guys?

Last edited:
Anime early land of waves arc, when Kakashi was in the water prison

I picked up the manga around the Jiraiya vs Pain fight, I did read Kakashi Gaiden before that but I wasn’t comfortable with the manga format yet

I'm an old school Naruto fan, I started with Naruto when I got Naruto Ultimate Ninja. Then I started watching the english anime at the Gaara arc.

Then, I learned there were episodes (in 10 parts) on YouTube. They were at like episode 180, but for canon arcs, I started when the Sasuke Retrieval arc ended.

Once I got sick of waiting for the Shippuden anime to come out, I started reading the manga which was like in the middle of the Gaara arc.

How about you guys?
I didnt skip anything thank God, I got to experience the Zabuza arc without any spoilers, beautiful arc.

C

CensoredbyWG

I started to follow the anime weekly back on the days of that filler arc with the crystal kekkei genkai girl.

Around 2006-2007, on Cartoon Network it was a "new episode" dubbed Naruto vs Sasuke fight at Final Valley.
It blew my little kiddy mind. It also used to air reruns at 9pm every night so I watched the series like that for a while.

Bought every game I could on my GBA, then NDS, had posters all over my wall, bought the manga. ETA ETA.
It was a true obsession. Watched it religiously when I found it online.