Character Discussion What are other examples of Greenbull acting like a clown?

A lot of people here downplay Shanks’s feat against GB by saying GB only acted that way (screaming, throwing his hands in the air, sweating profusely, having snot dripping from his nose) because he has a clownish personality, like BM and Queen. But what are other examples of GB behaving like a clown? This argument never made much sense to me, and frankly just seems like something Admiral fans and Shanks haters made up on the spot to downplay his feat

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Lmao how does that first image make him look like a clown?

GB was straight up mocking his opponents there. He didn’t look like a clown.
It doesn't even end there

He's clearly an overexpressive clown, in limited panels he's yelling, trolling, and overreacting to things that are ultimately doing nothing to him. This continues in the reverie.

So why warcury and Imu decide to kneel like Zod order them to kneel and they are huffing as they run for mile ? Greenbull is standing. Heck his root is there with his legs. While gorosei return to base form.

The same greenbull scream “ YOU HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHT !” to random scabbards. Also proceed to give history lecture to scabbard while fighting. That is clown behavior which he didn’t notice Yamato attack his head while blah blah.

‘’Greenbull vs scabbard , Momo , Yamato is literally greenbull blah blah lecture . And he can continue for hours of talking.

Last edited:
It doesn't even end there

He's clearly an overexpressive clown, in limited panels he's yelling, trolling, and overreacting to things that are ultimately doing nothing to him. This continues in the reverie.
Or GB was just genuinely hurt there lol.

GB comes off as a wannabe tough guy. He wouldn’t act like he did against Shanks unless he was genuinely shook. Also, how is GB trolling Raizo much different than Kizaru trolling Marco by sarcastically calling his kicks strong?

ZenZu

Or GB was just genuinely hurt there lol.

GB comes off as a wannabe tough guy. He wouldn’t act like he did against Shanks unless he was genuinely shook. Also, how is GB trolling Raizo much different than Kizaru trolling Marco by sarcastically calling his kicks strong?
Lmfaooo you're so desperate. Dude is very clearly overexpressive. Your thread has been answered you can close it. It doesn't matter if the attack was hurting him, it's how he expresses it. Vergo was emotionless taking damage, Greenbull is expressive taking no damage.

Heck he quite literally has a scene where he's acting like a literal clown, I'm not even talking figuratively, he was performing an act like a circus clown would or someone like Joker from Batman would, mid battle when he was yelling at the top of his lungs only to troll. It does not get more clown than that.

If a literal clown can't satisfy you, this thread is pointless.

So why warcury and Imu decide to kneel like Zod order them to kneel and they are huffing as they run for mile ? Greenbull is standing. Heck his root is there with his legs. While gorosei return to base form.

The same greenbull scream “ YOU HACE NO HUMAN RIGHT !” to random scabbards. Also proceed to give history lecture to scabbard while fighting. That is clown take which he didn’t notice Yamato attack his head while blah blah.

‘’Greenbull vs scabbard , Momo , Yamato is literally greenbull blah blah lecture . And he can continue for hours of talking.
I have 0 clue how GB telling the Scabbards they have no rights is clown behavior. Y’all really this desperate?

Dude came in yelling at strangers like this

He was literally acting like a clown here

:seriously:
Let's remember that the motivation for Ryokugyu to come all alone in a foreign territory without plan and try to capture a pirate that defeated a yonko was simply so Akainu could give him a "attaboy" 😭 He's clearly supposed to be the opposite of the stoic Fujitora as Oda likes these type of duo

I have 0 clue how GB telling the Scabbards they have no rights is clown behavior. Y’all really this desperate?
Lecture and blah to random people out of nowhere is cartoonish clown character .
People call Donald ld trump clown due screaming , and his talking.

Greenbull literally lecture as blah blah guy which it is clown behavior, and cartoon behavior as professor just blah at university or mr krupp blah blah talk from captain underpants. People who lecture or blah blah are literally clown cartoo behavior.

Either you never watch cartoon in your life time.

Is Kizaru a clown for trolling Marco and Ben?

Is Kaido a clown for screaming at the Scabbards and Killer’s attacks?

Is Mihawk a clown for sweating at Sanzen Sekai and acting shook when Zoro beat the baboons?
Is luffy a clown for laughing so much in gear 5..oh wait

Let's remember that the motivation for Ryokugyu to come all alone in a foreign territory without plan and try to capture a pirate that defeated a yonko was simply so Akainu could give him a "attaboy" 😭 He's clearly supposed to be the opposite of the stoic Fujitora as Oda likes these type of duo
He’s obviously a wannabe tough guy. You can tell just by looking at him. He wears cool guy sunglasses, wears ripped pants, is shirtless, and has an edgy tattoo on his chest. He’s the type of guy who would desperately try to hide any sign of weakness

ZenZu

Is Kizaru a clown for trolling Marco and Ben?
Kizaru is the complete opposite of Greenbull, very very limited range of emotions, nothing fazes him. But he's well known for being a troll. How Kizaru trolls and Greenbull trolled is worlds apart, one is a complete clown, one is being smug. Learn the difference.

Is Kaido a clown for screaming at the Scabbards and Killer’s attacks?
Yes Kaidou is quite overexpressive as well. He was yelling at the top of his lungs when Momo bit him.

Is Mihawk a clown for sweating at Sanzen Sekai and acting shook when Zoro beat the baboons?
What the actual fuck are you talking about? What does sweating have to do with Greenbull looking like a mouthbreather in every scene he's in?

Damn bruh you're going out sad with Shanks glaze, not even worth discussing anything with anymore, these points are so bad and low quality.

He’s obviously a wannabe tough guy. You can tell just by looking at him. He wears cool guy sunglasses, wears ripped pants, is shirtless, and has an edgy tattoo on his chest. He’s the type of guy who would desperately try to hide any sign of weakness
You’d think he’s about to die here :milaugh:

He also didn’t try play tough guy after Yamato bonked him, he expressed pain and complimented her

I understand the starving Yanker brain can barely add 1 + 1 without getting brain bleed, but let's just use some basic reasoning

1.) Screaming and contortions, occur when the body takes damage
2.) Shanks stunned Greenbull, but didn't inflict damage

Therefore, either Greenbull was being dramatic, or he incorrectly overreacted since Shanks' attack didn't really harm him lol.

So either Greenbull is a drama-queen, or an idiot. But he certainly isn't weak at least not due to that Shanks moment

Last edited: